VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[rant] I have only owned my dub (MK4 GTI) for a few months and already have had numerous problems. My headliner leaks when it rains, coipacks have gone out, been through 2 window regulators...... whats next? The dealership didnt cover anything but the coilpacks. They told me to basically piss off when I went in and showed them how my roof leaks around the moonroof onto my leather.
I am not talking a small leak... I am talking my whole headliner is soaked from when it rains and it is causing the headliner to droop and make droplets on everything. VW customer service sucks a fatty.... time to go get a new car that will stand behind its work. [/rant]
I know there are tons of horror stories on here from dealerships... I just wanted to share mine with VW of Thousand Oaks..... they also wouldnt let me vag the car there either to find out what was wrong with it when it was the damn coilpacks!!

[Modified by Impact23, 4:22 PM 3-21-2003]

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
Re: Malfunnctions thus far... (Impact23)

go to another dealership, that's your best bet... also... i'm surprised they didn't warranty your window regulators... if you paid for them, make sure you contact VWoA and get refunded.
As for the leak, I had one too but it was leaking through the interior lights and switches
It turned out that the drain was clogged or something like that...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts