VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its been a little over a year now. i dont know if anybody remembers me, but i used to be a vwvortex member until my car got stolen 5/19/2001. just came back to look around at some of the veedubs. man there are so many tight lookin ones around. i miss mine so much now more than ever. keep on going guys. maybe in a year or so i will pick up a passat and start up again with vw. peace.
for old times sake.

bastards

·
25,240 Posts
Re: man i miss vwvortex (JoshLaly)

yep that sucks, you werent around for more than a couple of weeks before disaster sturck

·
Registered
27,098 Posts
Re: man i miss vwvortex (ravezy)

Thats weak. I hate people sometimes...

·
Registered
2,041 Posts

it sucks that you're car was stolen but that's what you get for having rims like that.....

·
Registered
3,312 Posts

I feel for you
, but hopefully those bastards will burn in hell.....o, uhh yeah
Hope you have better luck second time round

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
Re: man i miss vwvortex (rgrubb)

quote:[HR][/HR]it sucks that you're car was stolen but that's what you get for having rims like that.....
[HR][/HR]​
I don't think a thief would steel a car just for rims... maybe his car had more inside than just the rims on the outside... it's too bad though.
quote:[HR][/HR] I feel for you , but hopefully those bastards will burn in hell.....[HR][/HR]​
That is a really sad thing to say. Why wish something like that for other people, regardless of who they are or what they've done. Let them be judged the way they're supposed to be judged, let them pay their dues to society and hopefully they'll learn their lesson. I am sure you are no saint (meaning you're not perfect) just like everyone else but I'm also sure you wouldn't want someone to wish that for you... Think about it...
JoshLaly, I hope you'll get to enjoy your new passat when you get it, and I hope you got over your misfortune but thank God it's only a car. I hope you weren't any near it when it happened.

edit: spelling

[Modified by nianmuzik, 12:36 AM 5-31-2002]

·
Registered
663 Posts

damn...that hella sucks man. what do you drive now?

·
Registered
10,422 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]well its been a little over a year now. i dont know if anybody remembers me, but i used to be a vwvortex member until my car got stolen 5/19/2001. [HR][/HR]​
I remember your posts. Hope everything works out for you . http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

This scares me. I thought I was somewhat safe with the immobilizer. Should I invest in a LoJack?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: man i miss vwvortex (DubberNix)

the car also had a huge system in there. along with tinted tails and a badgeless grill. i was just about to order the cup kit about a week after the theft. i would definately recommend everyone to get an aftermarket alarm. as for right now i have a 92 maxima SE 5spd. i like it a lot. i am saving up for a house and then i will try and find a nice used 2000 or so 1.8T passat 5 spd. i hope this does not happen to anyone else. it sucks. but at least i got paid well from the insurance company. that eased my pain a little. good luck to everyone. i hope i can return soon. i will just have to remain a maxima.org memeber until i get the pASSat. peace

·
Registered
5,123 Posts

Josh, I remember when that happened. I felt bad for you then and I still do. I hope everything is going well and with a little luck maybe VW will have the R32 here by the time you are ready to buy again. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

[Modified by Jeff Andrews, 11:57 AM 5-31-2002]

·
Registered
20,813 Posts
Re: man i miss vwvortex (rgrubb)

quote:[HR][/HR]it sucks that your car was stolen but that's what you get for having rims like that.....
[HR][/HR]​
I do hope you're joking. I don't care if he was stylin' or the epitome of rice, no one deserves to have their car ganked.
Josh, did they actually set the car on fire? It looks quite toasted in that picture.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts