VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
And now: reverse somersault. After some back and forth I am now able to use my old
channel again. My most favourite solution from the beginning. But it took some time
and arguments obiously. ;)

I deleted the substitute meanwhile and the Sig. is actual again as well. Sorry for the Chaos...

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
And as a proof that the old channel is working I uploaded an old Lap from the 2020 season
I did with my still completely stock GTi TCR.

Me in charge to lead a group of supercars incl. the instructor (Pro Driver):

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Finally I chose a lap from 2020 to be the "most exciting" ... as I do every year to give credits to
the most spectacular, nice, fast, extreme or ... exciting lap I did in a season. It was hard to choose
one lap out of 2020 cause I did only around 30 and the crash of the tt-rs was the most important
thing that happened. But as I had to (tradition, you know) I finally chose one.

Why this one? Cause it was the very last lap of 2020, No. 19 with the modded TCR and the first
probable #under8 (without the long yellow phase). In addition I met some nice cars as well (e. g.
the GT2 RS MR Apex Ring Taxi shortly before the carousel).

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
(My personal) Season opening 2021, finally! :D

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
And it goes on... ;) Another lap of the same day. Met my good friend Marc (thousands and thousands of
Nordschleife laps, very good driver) with his perfectly track prepped GR Yaris and his buddy with an M2 at
the entrance by chance. Thought I should follow them for a lap to get an idea of what the Yaris is able to do.
Now I know. Absolutely marvelous! Have a look for yourself.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
It's too bad they won't give us a GR over here, looks like a fun, tossable car.
Yah, mate, it is nearly unbelievable how this thing goes. Very much of a serious build racing car that's heaps of fun to drive!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
To bring the Easter Weekend to a good end, here another Video from 28th of March.
Lots of cars on track, a 991 GT3 I could not follow, 2 Yellow Flag Zones, a crashed BMW M3 E46
and a little "battle" with a proper track prepped Golf 5 GTi, touristic driving as usual... 😉 :cool:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
More footage of Sunday, 28th of March here. We see a helpful target car ;) , 3 Yellow Zones for nothing :cautious:, the usual
traffic blocks while touristic driving sessions but in the end a lap (and laptime) that's not that bad. For what it was...

41 - 49 of 49 Posts