VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm relatively new to the forum and I've been thinking about Joey Moding my lights. However, the other day i was browsing around on the car showroom at Parts4vws.com and i saw a guy with his lights modded, but they werent painted with the normal black- they were painted with what looked like brushed aluminum paint (which i thought was a hell of a lot cooler than the normal black), so I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this mod- its referred to as the "Marc Mod." I ran a search for it under the Mark IV forum and nothing came back, so I was hoping I could get some feedback from anyone here. Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
Re: Marc-Mod (JerseyDubber885)

Well I would assume he cant steal the name Joey-Mod, because it is the same concept, except he decided to pick out different color paint. So if you like it, go for it, or if you wanna change to another color, go right ahead, but it will still be a joey mod. And there was a group buy a while back where you could buy different color joey modded headlights and thre was like 10 different colors to choose from, but I think it looks good, but your best bet is to color match to your car, then it makes the outside flow, good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts