VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Lifted Prius, Lifted G37
12,640 Posts
All I can think about is the mispronunciation of that word on The Office.

I also hope that it has a triangular infotainment system.

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Is this like a Senna+ or Senna Lite?

·
Registered
'94 Corrado/ '07 997tt/ '18 GC SRT
27,494 Posts
Eh, the front looks like every other McLaren. The back looks moderately interesting. Hypercars generally don't excite me however.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,390 Posts
But in all seriousness, where does this fit in the P1 (technological tour de force) -- Senna (N/A, track-focused, minimal-mobile) spectrum?

Does anyone know yet?

·
Premium Member
12,574 Posts
I'd gladly trade some performance for a nicer, cleaner looking car. I'm over the super aggressive, sharp edges and weird cuts all over the place super car designs.

·
Registered
13,425 Posts
The less look like McLaren Senna, the better will it look.

·
Registered
34,387 Posts
It better not be faster than the Senna. McLaren shot themselves in the foot with that one. There can never be anything better than the Senna.

·
Premium Member
7,969 Posts
Neither do Miatas...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Talk your **** bro, I'm here for it :LOL: 👍

McLaren is in deep **** so they make a new model every month to drive more sales. They don't matter.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Since MP4-12C their design approach haven't changed, haven't grown up. It remains without character, lifeless. It's all about that blazing matchbox in your face styling, somehow reminiscent of how mainstream movies design and portray spaceships, completely naive. Their entry level 500/GT cars which should carry coherent surfaces also look bland. True if you show up with it somewhere in some town down south where X5M is the best car on the road they got yeah it's gonna look awesome but ride somewhere where exotics are common and 500 falls apart as design gimmicks expose it. R8 and NSX can give design lessons to McLaren GT how not to over do it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
These McLarens are starting to look like something out of F-Zero. And that's not a jab at them, I rather like the outlandish/futuristic styling.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts