VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok here is the story:
on Dec 31 I was driving home to NJ from VA, I took RT13 and got stop for doing 70 in a 55. but I cant find the ticket so I can pay the fine! can anyone help?

·
Banned
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: MD people I need HELP!! (bmorevdubb)

see I never updated the address in my license, I'm in the military so I forgot all about it. the fine will go to my parents old house. it may take weeks before I get it

·
Registered
115 Posts
Re: MD people I need HELP!! (HR_racer)

You can go to the court house and get a copy pf the ticket and also while your there fill out a Change of Address Form....
or if u can't make it there i wouldnt see why you couldnt call and do it all over the phone.
Good Luck!
-Candice

·
Registered
535 Posts
Re: MD people I need HELP!! (93jetta chick)

or you could just not do anything about it and be careful in md...a friend of mine forgot about a ticket before he went overseas
hahaha thatll catch up to him

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Re: MD people I need HELP!! (McG)

When they mail you your court notice you have up until your court date to pay the fine. So you can let it ride until then. Unless you don't want your parents to find out about the ticket.

·
Registered
9,943 Posts
Re: MD people I need HELP!! (Scrubby'sGirl)

you can have your parents overnight you the ticket or even fax it as sson as you get it so that way you can pay, but the best thing to do is contact the authorities and get them to give you the info you need.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.