VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PG performance is selling the fiberglass mattig for $65. can this be molded into the hood or do I have to get something that is the same material as the hood? if so where (boser blick) can I find it and how much? thanks for all that help
Eric

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: mean look hood extension ?'s (Vdub18)

what do you mean custom......as in the enitre hood is fabricated? I am really confused now. I always though Boser blick was a product......I feel dumb can anyone tell me where to look
Eric

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: mean look hood extension ?'s (Euro Flavor)

well looks like I am about to spend a G........oh well I want it done right so I know I gotta pay. Thanks Guys....and if anyone else can contribute, PLease do
Eric

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: mean look hood extension ?'s (bialyorzel)

well I decided to go with the mattig but I am having my body shop add onto the Fiberglass to extend the piece even further. I want this bitch MEAN!!!
Eric

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: mean look hood extension ?'s (Boost Inside)

thanks guys....I am going to call pg and see if they sell both sizes.....if they only sell the small one I am going to "nut" up as Boost inside said

Eric

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.