VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13,387 Posts
Re: Meeting pix! (Ome Roon)

Dood thats an ass ton of Rados in one location.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Re: Meeting pix! (Koen[2l16v])

wheel well blow-off valve. It releases extra air and water inside the wheel well. very costly, runs about $700, but it adds about 35WHP to the REAR WHEELS! wow. Too bad they still make them out of play-dough.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Re: Meeting pix! (thesleeper)

quote:[HR][/HR]wheel well blow-off valve. It releases extra air and water inside the wheel well. very costly, runs about $700, but it adds about 35WHP to the REAR WHEELS! wow. Too bad they still make them out of play-dough.
[HR][/HR]​
I dont get it...RWH? In a Corrado?...BOV in the wheel well? meee stupie

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Re: Meeting pix! (KidCorrado)

quote:[HR][/HR]wheel well blow-off valve. It releases extra air and water inside the wheel well. very costly, runs about $700, but it adds about 35WHP to the REAR WHEELS! wow. Too bad they still make them out of play-dough.

I dont get it...RWH? In a Corrado?...BOV in the wheel well? meee stupie[HR][/HR]​
I hope your kidding

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Re: Meeting pix! (PhatazzMkIVJetta)

I hope your kidding[HR][/HR]​
no im not kidding, but MAYBE i read it wrong...?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Re: Meeting pix! (KidCorrado)

I hope your kidding
no im not kidding, but MAYBE i read it wrong...?[HR][/HR]​

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Re: Meeting pix! (Ome Roon)

Soooooo damn sweet looking! Look at all those C's

One thing I noticed is that many of the Northern/Eastern C's do not have their windows tinted. Most the ones I see around here (Texas) do.......Does this have to do with local laws or is it just for the looks?

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Re: Meeting pix! (Schnell-Corrado)

quote:[HR][/HR]cool, i see a lot of tail lights that need tinting...a must do[HR][/HR]​
WRONG ANSWER! I love my C's amber turns front and back

Also, I think that turns are required by law to be amber in most European contries.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.