VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here she is. Those "amatures" didn't know what they were doing. They ripped off the bumpers and probably destroyed them in the process. They also ripped off the strearing wheel which was also definataly damaged in doing so. The took the stereo and forgot the remote, they didn't take my 2 way radio, but they took a old beatup back pack, These guys didn't know what they were doing and had to be Non-VW Owners. They didn't even take the Euro license plate tray or the G60 fender flairs, you can also aee all the stuff they could have taken but didn't...

·
Banned
4,360 Posts
Re: Meister's Car - The After Math - (MEISTER)

Man I'm happy they didnt like rattle can the car and bust out all the windows o set it on fire.I've seen some evil theives in my day if they couldnt get something off the car they would light it up.You still have a canvas to work with.Good luck

·
Registered
20,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Meister's Car - The After Math - (bigquin)

Quote, originally posted by bigquin »
You still have a canvas to work with.Good luck

The insurance Co totaled it. I got the rims, my license plates, and all the nick nack B.S. that was sentimental to me... The even left the Fuba and the TT Antenna.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Re: Meister's Car - The After Math - (MEISTER)

Quote »
They ripped off the bumpers and probably destroyed them in the process. They also ripped off the strearing wheel which was also definataly damaged in doing so. The took the stereo and forgot the remote, they didn't take my 2 way radio, but they took a old beatup back pack

Its just not fair!!! But at least you got the car back. Sounds like the time I got ripped off. They took the RF Controller and remote to the CD changer, but left the changer??
WTF!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Re: Meister's Car - The After Math - (SammyL)

Dude im seriously sorry that happend man.
I know exactly how you feel man, except yours is probably 10x worse than what happend to my ol' 85 cab. Good luck man http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
20,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Meister's Car - The After Math - (MK2driveR)

Quote, originally posted by MK2driveR »
how much did u get for your car?

They gave me $4200. I also got the rims off it. So I think I would have broken even if I had sold it. I wasn't getting many buyers on it, and I had lowered the price to $5k...

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Re: Meister's Car - The After Math - (sirsmashalot)

Quote, originally posted by sirsmashalot »
is it still runnin and stuff? do you know what towwing company has it? if so please shoot me a im, maybe another dubber could use what's left....
I'm going to try to buy the hole car and bring it back. I should have no problem. Meister, if you want to sell the rims let me know.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
20,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Meister's Car - The After Math - (Plan.B)

Quote, originally posted by Plan.B »
I'm going to try to buy the hole car and bring it back. I should have no problem. Meister, if you want to sell the rims let me know.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

I think there might be a bidding war on this one. Where were you all when it was for sale????
Anyways, They took the Optima Battery too, so it will need that to drive too.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.