VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
274 Posts
Re: Melbourne GTG 17th January (Wal)

Umm sounds Good - Im not going to organising a place cos someone will change it though something around St Kilda would be nice or the LONDON opposite Station Pier in Port Melbourne.... btw I will have the new ride by then if Audi pull there finger out....

· Registered
134 Posts
Re: (jtsetsos)

Count me in as well. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Wal, how long are you in Melb. for? And whereabouts will you be?
Looks like It's going 2 be a nice day on Saturday so maybe we could meet up in the afternoon.
What do you guys think?

· Registered
5,273 Posts
Re: (Wal)

Quote, originally posted by Wal »
I arrive in Melb late Saturday morning so after lunch sounds good. I will be milling around Carlton. My number is 0412 196 193. Where's a good spot to meet up?

Few thats good cause I'll have my car serviced early morning and hopefully out by before lunch (with the front lower tie bar installed http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif )

· Registered
5,273 Posts
Re: (G.T.I.)

Quote, originally posted by G.T.I. »

Jim I can bring the Bentley CD for you then....

Hey good idea! Did u confirm if it also covers the AGU engine? Reason being is I already have a Bentley CD which covers all the AW* 1.8T, the 1.6L and the 2.0L engines...

· Registered
132 Posts
Re: Melbourne GTG 17th January (G.T.I.)

Quote, originally posted by G.T.I. »
Umm sounds Good - Im not going to organising a place cos someone will change it though something around St Kilda would be nice or the LONDON opposite Station Pier in Port Melbourne.... btw I will have the new ride by then if Audi pull there finger out....

yes, I think the London would be a great place to meet....lol. either for lunch or after....

Modified by FarQ at 11:10 AM 1-13-2004

· Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Melbourne GTG 17th January (FarQ)

FarQ, If its near Station Pier I think I know how to get there. Is it fairly central for everyone. Jim if your close by may be we can hook up to head down there, if that suits.

Modified by Wal at 8:28 PM 1-13-2004

· Registered
56 Posts
i would love to be able to meet up with everyone!
this saturday i have to be in the office in the morning till about 2pm. then have to check up on work again at 5pm.
so maybe i will just do a drop-in or some. is that OK?
maybe i can get someone's number?
cheers!
.gato.

· Registered
5,273 Posts
Re: Melbourne GTG 17th January (Wal)

Quote, originally posted by Wal »
.....Jim if your close by may be we can hook up to head down there, if that suits.

No problems Walter - suits me fine (Hope you do know where the "London" is cuz I don't
)...
Jim

· Registered
274 Posts
Re: Melbourne GTG 17th January (jtsetsos)

The London is the right hand side on the corner old white building before the round about about 100 meters before Station Pier travelling from St Kilda.... how long do you plan to wait around their for.....
Wal if you dont mind I may call you if my lunch goes over time

Modified by G.T.I. at 11:03 AM 1-14-2004

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.