VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is early, but I plan on going to CT to see some racing. I heard the VW group did really well, sliding up to 2nd place from 15th. It should be fun - I already contacted groups in Conneticut and New Jersey. All ready and psyched to go! I just wanted to spread the word out for my MA VW racing enthusiasts so we can show our support. Plus, I believe the shows are going to be there too. Anyway, if anyone is interested in going - message me.
Jerry

·
Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
41,531 Posts

·
Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
41,531 Posts
Re: Memorial Day Weekend at Lime Rock Park (bosdriven)

I'll bring it back up tonight

·
Registered
17 Posts
Re: Memorial Day Weekend at Lime Rock Park (jagdflieger)

hopefully it wont rain that much this year but it was cool as hell watchin those guys race in the pooring rain.. Anyone see the Viper pace car bit it last year???.. damn that was funny sh*T

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Re: Memorial Day Weekend at Lime Rock Park (redgtivr601)

I make it a point to get to lime rock every year with a group of friends and a cooler of beers. last year was crazy with all the rain, people where spinning every which way haha http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.