Children 12 & under in free
Tickets are on sale at Pacific Raceways Home Box
Office and at Ticket Master NW
http://www.pacificraceways.com

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
826 Posts
Re: Memorial Day Weekend Pacific Raceways SCCA Sports Car Races (RedRaddoG60)

Keep an eye out for my neighbor, really really loud white mid-late 90's mustang with stickers all over it. Either that or his dark green viper

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Memorial Day Weekend Pacific Raceways SCCA Sports Car Races (NBSport)

Quote, originally posted by NBSport »
Keep an eye out for my neighbor, really really loud white mid-late 90's mustang with stickers all over it. Either that or his dark green viper

nice, only one more week to go http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
437 Posts

Why didn't anyone go last weekend for the IRDC racing.Well i did see a few dubs..A silver rabbit and a white rabbit with some black wheels..Saturday kinda sucked cause it was raining but the day of the races it was nice...Oh yeah look for me ..I'll be out there with a buddy with one of the fastest porsche's out there.

Modified by DriVeWaY2L16V at 9:52 PM 5-24-2004

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Memorial Day Weekend Pacific Raceways SCCA Sports Car Races (DriVeWaY2L16V)

Quote, originally posted by DriVeWaY2L16V »
Why didn't anyone go last weekend for the IRDC racing.Well i did see a few dubs..A silver rabbit and a white rabbit with some black wheels..Saturday kinda sucked cause it was raining but the day of the races it was nice...Oh yeah look for me ..I'll be out there with a buddy with one of the fastest porsche's out there.

buddy ya right, so how much are you paying the guy

·
Registered
8,730 Posts

I was out there both days workin turn 6 i dont remember any silver or white rabbit though
i remember a brown slow one with purple wheels, and a mk2 gti and some sciroccos but thats all...hmm maybe i missed them and saturday was awesome becasue of the rain..lots of spin outs on turns 5-6

·
Registered
437 Posts
Re: Memorial Day Weekend Pacific Raceways SCCA Sports Car Races (VeeDubbinJetta91)

You think i'm joking..I'm not drivin it he's a good friend that i help out if he need's it..
And The cars i was talking about were in the pits not racing sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

You think i'm joking..I'm not drivin it he's a good friend that i help out if he need's it..

this
usually means that I was joking, I was just messin with you

·
Registered
1,432 Posts

I'll be there running my Rabbit. I am running in solo 1, so Practice is on Sunday and Qualify and race is on Monday. Just look for the Khaki Rabbit #32. Hope to see ya there

·
Registered
437 Posts
Re: Memorial Day Weekend Pacific Raceways SCCA Sports Car Races (BluGTIVR)

Went out there earlier today during test n tune.Weather aint lookin to good but should still be fun.Lot's of toyota atlantics and formula mazda's ..There was a Pheaton chillin next to one of the pro teams .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts