VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the topic says, Javan's father passed away on New Year's day. He would like to have all his fellow dubber friends to join him in ceremony. Javan has been a big part of RAWNRG and the Volkswagen scene, owning a rocco himself.... Please support him any way you can!!
His email is... [email protected]
~_~_~_~_~___~_~__~_~
Saturday, January 10th, 2004
Howard University
Andrew Rankin Memorial Chapel
2371 Sixth Street, NW
washington dc, 20059
Memorial begins at 11.00am
empass follows the service at the Blackburn Centre, which is on the campus as well
Thanx for all your support
javan

· Registered
1,854 Posts
Re: Memorial Service for Javan's Father aka RawNrg2 ---->>All Fellow Dubbers!! (jkrewdotcom2)

sorry to hear
much love javan

· Registered
2,867 Posts
Re: Memorial Service for Javan's Father aka RawNrg2 ---->>All Fellow Dubbers!! (NicNRG)

J-Man please accept my condolences. I am sorry to hear about your loss.

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Memorial Service for Javan's Father aka RawNrg2 ---->>All Fellow Dubbers!! (GLIguy)

Would anybody be interested in caravaning together to the service??? We can meet in Spfd, or somewhere midway....
I will be driving with Dwigt, who is coming from Wdbg area...
Let me know if anybody is interested!
Janet

· Banned
990 Posts
Re: (LatinaGolfVA)

Hey Javan, it's Jason Kress (black shaved MK3 GTI with the HIOFICA tags). I was planning to go tommorow but I'm stuck at home with a fever of 103º.
Please know you and your family are in my prayers. Sorry I can't go tommorow. =(
Call me if you need anything 301.996.5739

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.