·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
NEW GLOVES!!!!!

·
Registered
7,606 Posts
Played open roller tonight. I think I'm officially done with roller hockey. It's just not fun to me. It's slow, I feel like I'm skating on skis in the mud, and the puck doesn't move.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Played open roller tonight. I think I'm officially done with roller hockey. It's just not fun to me. It's slow, I feel like I'm skating on skis in the mud, and the puck doesn't move.
I haven't Benn on a pair of rollers in years. I was thinking of trying it again but IICR thats why i left in the first place. Its just slow and most of the time its a **** show with no game strategy. All shooting and no passing.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I have a feeling thats how today is going to go after all the crap i have eaten this week.

·
Registered
7,606 Posts
Group pic after our Kwanzaa classic last night. I did the logos for the jerseys but the only ones that came out were the whites. We used white spray paint on the other jerseys and it barely showed up.

I'm bottom left in the ranger hat, second guy in white jersey

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Looks like a good time. Cold, but a good time. I was right had way to much crap over christmas. I was slow.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
OK anyone playing this year??

·
Registered
605 Posts
Never stopped! We play all year here. Summer, Fall, and Winter session with usually 1-3 weeks in between. We just started the Winter session last weekend.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Never stopped! We play all year here. Summer, Fall, and Winter session with usually 1-3 weeks in between. We just started the Winter session last weekend.
we do too i stop to surf in the summer...

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Pick up or a league?

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Anyone on here playing this year?

·
Registered
22,278 Posts
I still play, this sports subforum is pretty slow though. :laugh:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I just found a roller rec league near me and played last night for the first time in like 2 1/2 years since I moved.

had a blast, but man am I hurting today from the skating. so rusty.

·
Registered
2018 Atlas R-Line; 2019 330xi M-Sport
32,652 Posts
How is a 2.5 year old thread still on the front page of the Sports Forum? LOL

I played "masters league" (40+) the summer of 2018 and 2019 - it was the only time that worked for me because my twins' travel schedule was insane.

Now that I'm over here COVID has screwed everything up. Hopefully things go back to "normal" next season and I can't start skating again.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts