VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2011 SAAB 9-5 and 2016 Lincoln MKC
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mercedes-AMG announced a new special edition for its most powerful car ever, the hybrid GT63 S E Performance, that commemorates the brand’s Formula 1 racing team.

The choice of this model to celebrate the F1 heritage of the brand is explained by the fact that its hybrid powertrain is the result of technology sharing between the division tasked with creating race cars and the one making road vehicles. In addition, the GT63 S E Performance is the most powerful AMG vehicle ever, with 843 horsepower.

·
Registered
14,439 Posts
I am disappointed that Mercedes cancelled the AMG GT coupe and this 4 door just look ugly... still look like a cockroach (since the first CLS was introduced).

:love::love:💓💕💓

:poop::poop:🤮🤮

Rich people who can afford $200k+ Cdn for a (toy) car can afford the impracticality of a coupe. This is why Porsche is still selling 911 for almost 6 decades.

·
Registered
2011 SAAB 9-5 and 2016 Lincoln MKC
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think the red striping on a Hyundai is cool, but a bit inappropriate for a high end car. The red around the rim of the wheels is going a bit too far and looks like a Pep Boys thing.

·
Registered
13,726 Posts
I am disappointed that Mercedes cancelled the AMG GT coupe and this 4 door just look ugly... still look like a cockroach (since the first CLS was introduced).

:love::love:💓💕💓

:poop::poop:🤮🤮

Rich people who can afford $200k+ Cdn for a (toy) car can afford the impracticality of a coupe. This is why Porsche is still selling 911 for almost 6 decades.
Relax, they didn't cancel it. The next-gen AMG GT Coupe will be shown before the end of the year.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

1 - 8 of 8 Posts