VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,567 Posts
Re: Message from Speedvision's President (lip)

boooooo http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
he's just making excuses.

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Re: Message from Speedvision's President (lip)

I like hearing that they're expanding their coverage of Worly Rally and keeping the Speedvision World Challenge. However, on Friday night, I was enjoying watching some good off road truck racing. The days of finding some cool racing on a weeknight are gone.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Re: Message from Speedvision's President (VWVancouver)

quote:[HR][/HR]Sure nascar is popular. but do you really have to have 40 hours of it every week?
[HR][/HR]​
I feel the same way about working. Really the same way.

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Re: Message from Speedvision's President (marsrocco)

quote:[HR][/HR]if nascar is needed to pay the bills ok aslong as there is more wrc[HR][/HR]​
It sure seems as if Speedvision doesn't produce the current show (some slick British production company seems to), so I'm not sure how they're promising expanded coverage for next year.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Re: Message from Speedvision's President (PhilHVW)

quote:[HR][/HR]In addition we will now have:
Extended coverage of World Rally.[HR][/HR]​
Does this mean an even longer show for each event? I really hope so. I was reading Rally XS magazine, and they were talking about how BBC showed a complete 8+ minute stage from the in car camera in Burn's car. I can only dream of something like that on Speedvision. Lets hope for the best.

·
Registered
25,482 Posts
Re: Message from Speedvision's President (dingoaaron)

Well, in spite of the NASCAR coverage, the letter does seem more encouraging than some of the past rumors have led us to believe.
The only question he left unanswered was the status of coverage of BTCC, German, and Australian touring car racing series.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts