VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
8,556 Posts
trying to make a few extra bucks, doing headliners, polishing, even detailing, coilover installations, axle installations, etc.

contact me for prices and more info, my names Joe and my number is 508 815 7828 or you can email me at [email protected]

im located in ashland ma

you shouldnt give your number out like that have people PM you

· Registered
21,512 Posts
How much to repolish a set of wheels. Lips only. They are stripped and were taken up to 1500. Can still see machine line so it's need to be done again. Shouldn't take much at this point. 3" and 1.5" lips.

Thanks.

· Registered
9,327 Posts
How much to repolish a set of wheels. Lips only. They are stripped and were taken up to 1500. Can still see machine line so it's need to be done again. Shouldn't take much at this point. 3" and 1.5" lips.

Thanks.
Yeah Tom, you can bring 'em up. Then I'll take ya to TJ's down the street. THAT PLACE RULES

· Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Thanks.
i'll do all four for $150...i will do the headliner and lips for $300 for the headliner and lips..that's a 50 dollar savings!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.