VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

25001 - 25020 of 31263 Posts

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Re: FV-QR (71sbeetle)

Quote, originally posted by 71sbeetle »
sweet so you guys can do alignment for any ride height right ? I may need to bring in my Bug

His shop is top notch!
By the way Ivan I will definitely get the fenders rolled once my ecode bixenons arrive. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
30,716 Posts
Re: FV-QR (Golf_FL)

Quote, originally posted by Golf_FL »

His shop is top notch!
By the way Ivan I will definitely get the fenders rolled once my ecode bixenons arrive. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Yes, I have seen the cars that he gets in there, he also owns El Traste right ? That car is bad ass !!!!

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Re: FV-QR (71sbeetle)

Quote, originally posted by 71sbeetle »

Yes, I have seen the cars that he gets in there, he also owns El Traste right ? That car is bad ass !!!!

Even though we get some "bad ass cars" as you said my heart is still with VW and Audi's so that's out main bulk of vehicles. Every now and then we get Porsches, Bentleys, Vipers, Lambos, etc...
And yes, El Traste will be ready one of this days...
lol

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Re: FV-QR (inovillo)

Quote, originally posted by inovillo »

Even though we get some "bad ass cars" as you said my heart is still with VW and Audi's so that's out main bulk of vehicles. Every now and then we get Porsches, Bentleys, Vipers, Lambos, etc...
lol

Good. As you get bigger and better don't lose that notion. Prob I had with German Motoring is that after doing all kinds of exotic/sports cars he sees VW/Audi as junk. Even though that represents volume/bulk sales. Just because the VW/Audi owners pocket book is not as big. (who could be the Exotic owner in the future.) Good things take time to spread bad things spread like fire.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Would never compare you guys to GM just making a statement. Heavy hitters like good prices too they just have more spend and are better networked. (know more people)

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
Re: FV-QR (inovillo)

Quote, originally posted by inovillo »

lol

and Maserati soon....

·
Registered
6,972 Posts
Re: (Golf_FL)

Quote, originally posted by Golf_FL »

When the 2nd Gen comes out it will most likely lose more than half its value.
Call me crazy on this but you will see them going anywhere from 20-40k (depending mileage ofcourse)

Hopefully by then I'll be able to afford a car in the $20k-$30k range.

Quote, originally posted by Liquid1.8T »

Did he pay a markup?

Honestly, I'd be shocked if he paid at all. He's good friends with Mike Maroone and his company does the national advertising for Nissan AND for AutoNation it was probably a gift from one of them. If anything its a tax write off for research purposes.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Re: FV-QR (ACEdubs)

Quote, originally posted by ACEdubs »

and Maserati soon....

Hopefully, that same company did another 4.2 V8 with a complete race exhaust & headers and gained overall about 40hp and 70ft lb of torque http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
33,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #25,011
FV-QR

Nice meet last nite! Thanks again to the VW ad agency for paying us a visit. Laz and I went to Sports Grill in the Hammocks, QUE TAL CULO TIENE MARIA LA VENEZOLANA!

·
Registered
11,121 Posts
Re: FV-QR (UmbroVR6)

ivan, can you get run flats and for how much.
my g/f needs 2 new ones for her beater 335.
i told her it probably be cheaper to get 4 new ones (regular tires) my understanding is that those run flats are pricey, and SUCK!

·
Registered
6,553 Posts

Quote, originally posted by UmbroVR6 »
my g/f needs 2 new ones for her beater 335.
i told her it probably be cheaper to get 4 new ones (regular tires) my understanding is that those run flats are pricey, and SUCK!

They are a royal PITA to mount them I can tell you that much ! lol
Is her car a lease or purchase? If leased she needs to go with run flats... send me an IM with the tire info http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
33,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #25,019
Re: FV-QR (Basil Fawlty)

Quote, originally posted by Basil Fawlty »
good afternoon perras.

Good afternoon Amerinkaico!!!

·
Registered
13,428 Posts

Quote, originally posted by UmbroVR6 »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
don't do it.
worst tires evAr.
wait, on second thought; what size does she need? maybe we can work out a deal.
i'll sell you the 4 on the mini so i can go and score some good rubber for it.

25001 - 25020 of 31263 Posts