VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see the pics. There better not be any of me in there. Although I would like to see the purple hot rod mother****er post up. Hows your own puke taste like????
Hey Ralphy boy................ Why dont you come over her and /....................... aint goin there... heh heh ABOLISH CONNECTICUT
I spel awesome. hey luuk I speeled conticut awesume.

· Banned
4,618 Posts
Re: MicrobiologyNerd throws a good party. (germantoy)

Quote, originally posted by germantoy »
matt is the man
bob o = mad hard puncher
holla at m*******s lighting an 18 round mortar off in wills front yard at 245 am

you guys are all a little

· Registered
21,512 Posts

Quote, originally posted by germantoy »
matt is the man
bob o = mad hard puncher
holla at m*******s lighting an 18 round mortar off in wills front yard at 245 am

Now that sounds like a PARTAY!!!

· Registered
8,558 Posts

Lets see...I woke up this morning and it smelled like sex in my room. Oh wait, that's just Jimmy's clothes. Will...flip that futon cushion, probably smells like sht. Matt... Stop hitting on my little sister. Only 3 broken ribs.

· Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: MicrobiologyNerd throws a good party. (Bob Opla)

Quote, originally posted by Bob Opla »
Only 3 broken ribs.

Woke up with the wind knocked outta me. heh heh.
But seriously, thanks Will for havin' me by, good time.
Has anyone talked to Purple Barney McPassout yet today? He make it through the night? Looked funny watching you guys carry him out and load him into the back of that car.

· Registered
8,558 Posts
Re: MicrobiologyNerd throws a good party. (gin8122)

Oh. I wont be talking to him for at least a month. "get off me, i'll fight you right now" I put my forearm in his throat until he almost passed out and was like shut the **** up. Oh well...I tried to make as small a scene as possible.

· Registered
7,624 Posts

Ya they loaded that biotch in the back of my car. I love how he told me how he could drink. PU$$Y. Ya I had a good time that sangria was wicked pissa. Me and Geoff woke up around 12 still shytfaced today. I want to see that pic that me and Will took.

Modified by CorradoG60 at 8:07 PM 7-13-2003

· Banned
3,800 Posts
Re: MicrobiologyNerd throws a good party. (Bob Opla)

anything good happned after we all left.
Geoff you handled that kid ****en beautifully i didnt know he was threatening you till i was out at jimmys car and i hear the angry geodd voice "ill knock you the f out if you dont shut up"
Lesson he learned dont block matt from enjoying his beers in the fridge haaaaahahaha

· Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: MicrobiologyNerd throws a good party. (CorradoG60)

Quote, originally posted by CorradoG60 »
Me and Geoff woke up around 12 still shytfaced today.

See, I just had a few beers, I wasnt gonna get tanked like you guys did, that was just a light evening of drinking with a few friends.
Quote, originally posted by Nickole AKA Germantoy »
Lesson he learned dont block matt from enjoying his beers in the fridge haaaaahahaha

I swear, I simply opened up the fridge door, next thing I knew, that dude was on the floor covered in purple sh|te. I didnt do a thing, I am a nice normal fella

· Registered
3,410 Posts

hell yeah. that sounds like a good paaaar-tay. some kid gets his ass handed to him, someone pukes, and jimmy shows why he's the I-talian stallion. don't ever get between a man and his beer.

· Banned
4,931 Posts
Re: MicrobiologyNerd throws a good party. (MicrobiologyNerd)

Looks like it was a good time! Awesome pictures Will, wish I could have made it down, but had prior responsibilities. A couple of my favorite pics:
Wow, you guys aren't wasted or anything:

Is that a bong or a Mag light in the background? Just wondering.......

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.