VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, here is the deal. I might have to sell my beloved R. I love it very much and it is my favorite car, but I need to be in a better financial situation. Dont worry, Im not planning on leaving VAG behind. The next car I am looking at getting is an A4 quattro, 1.8t with other mods. But I just cant afford what it is costing me to own this car. Plus I average about 13k miles every 6 months and it kills me to use this as my daily driver. I need to lower the out go so my income is worth more.

You already know everything about this car, so I wont waste my time there. What it has extra are: GHL catback, EVOMS intake, Panzer skidplate, Nuespeed swaybars, Full FK coils, GIAC engine AND tranny software, and staggered app. Raederworks rims 18x8F and 18x9R wrapped in 225/40/18's that I just got put on last week. The front grill was also blacked out as seen in the photos. rear wiper delete, rain sensing on.

Unfortunatly, there are no factory parts coming with it. IE factory rims, suspension, etc.

I bluebooked it today at $25 something.
Any questions, let me know

[video][/video]

· Registered
1,083 Posts
Dude, you just got this car what, like 6 months ago, if that? And bailing already? That sucks!

But do what you gotta' do, man. I understand where you're coming from on the financial stuff. We've had to make some adjustments recently, too, but things are good now. Hate to see you part with that car, though. GLWS! :thumbup: It's opne helluva .:R

· Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know it sucks, and its not for sure. I figured I'd post to this forum first. Most of the time, R guys know someone envious enough of their car to go and buy one. Now you know where one is, base mods already paid for and ready to rock. Its not for sure that I am going to sell this car yet, but if someone is interested, the circumstances are right, AND IF MONEY IS STILL AN ISSUE, then I may have to part with it.:banghead:

· Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You know what, nevermind. F that S. Im not getting rid of this car. I just have been kept from the scene for too long because of my military obligations and like an idiot I was starting to lose faith. You guys should slap me. lol I am not going to give up now. I will cut other corners first and see how that works. But as of right now, I am an .:R Driver and that is not going to change anytime soon.

Just look how happy I am by it.:cool:

· Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Glad to hear that you are going to try and keep it.

But staggered wheels... :thumbdown:
Really? Maybe so. Its possible that the stretching of the sidewalls on the rear is what made them wear twice as fast as the fronts. they would logically be ever so slightly smaller in overrall height. But I think you just dislike the look. Which is cool. Sometimes I debate it myself.

· Registered
1,200 Posts
Glad to see you stay Jetterooni,

you are an inspiration to what i want my car to look/drive like,

Which kind of FK's are you Running and what is the drop, im looking into having a set of them in a month or so , but i dunno Standard or Silverline's ,

· Registered
1,200 Posts
Lol @ **** on vtec

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.