VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013+ mk7 GTI and R. Also fits audi A3/S3 2.0, may fit others years/models.

Milltek 3" cat-less downpipe - part # MSAU616REP.

Made in England.

I bought this used and intended to put it on my A3 2.0 but ended up selling the car. There are some minor issues with this pipe but it is totally usable, hence the great price. The wire mesh over the flex connector is damaged. This does not affect anything whatsoever and could be cleaned up or wrapped over; the flex connector is not damaged at all. It is purely cosmetic and you will never see it. The adapter where the turbo pipe mates with the intermediate pipe is slightly bent from uninstalling it. I bought it like this and have no concerns. It could easily be massaged with a hammer or have an exhaust shop clean it up for cheap. Neither of these issues affect the function and will only be a minor inconvenience when reinstalling it.

These were $600+ originally. I see them going for $400+ and this makes great power and is an extremely well made piece despite being used and needing a little love.

$250 plus shipping (I can send it from a commercial account for a fairly reasonable price).

text me at twothirty9, treefivseven,eightyeight17

I can send pics once you text me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This comes with a brand new 3" to 3" pipe (if you are running an aftermarket exhaust) as well as the 3" to OEM pipe (this one has the end that needs to be worked on a little). Includes the clamp.

I have pics available; just text me at the number above. This is a screaming deal; I just need it out of my garage and no longer have the car.

Thanks,
Ed

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$280 shipped lower-48 and I'll just eat the difference in shipping.

Can text or email pics.

text me at twothirty9, treefivseven,eightyeight17

1 - 6 of 6 Posts