VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
20,212 Posts
Re: Milltek or wait for APR to finish their exhaust for the 337???!!??? (nlsbold)

I don't have the Milltek yet but I have heard alot of good things about it. I haven't heard alot about APR exhaust and I'm sure it's going to be a good exhaust. However, I'm still going with the Milltek.

·
Registered
11,913 Posts
Re: Milltek or wait for APR to finish their exhaust for the 337???!!??? (Gateway337CT)

There is no reason to wait for a 337 specific exhaust, unless you feel one is really neccesary. Just buy any exhaust and use your 337 tip, and you'll be fine. Or get a custom tip, like I did with my GHL.

·
Registered
14,677 Posts
Re: Milltek or wait for APR to finish their exhaust for the 337???!!??? (nlsbold)

What could the possible reason be for waiting? The catback is priced nice, has the correct tip and from all feedback, it's a great system (for a 2.5" system). I'd buy it today if I could. The only thing I wouldn't buy as part of their system would be the DP, which I feel is WAY WAY WAY overpriced. I'd go with either the APR ($299) or Eurosport ($399). http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Milltek or wait for APR to finish their exhaust for the 337???!!??? (dcomiskey)

thanks everyone!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts

I heard an APR catback last week on a jetta with the turn down tips, it sounded awsome, just the sound I am looking for. If they make a 2.5 for the 337 I will buy it.
From what I read the milltek (close 2nd) has great quality but a little on the quiet side and a little expensive ($1200)! Good Luck

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Re: Milltek or wait for APR to finish their exhaust for the 337???!!??? (natem)

Go Milltek.
Quiet when cruising

Loud when you are loud

·
Registered
19,612 Posts
Re: Milltek or wait for APR to finish their exhaust for the 337???!!??? (RonN)

quote:[HR][/HR]Go Milltek.
Quiet when cruising

Loud when you are loud
[HR][/HR]​
Several of my friends have millitek on their 337s and it looks almost stock, only when you put it next to a normal 337(ie mine) do you notice that the millitek is larger
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Re: Milltek or wait for APR to finish their exhaust for the 337???!!??? (gizmopop)

i have the miltek turbo back , and i love it , quiet , big performance difference ,,, improves highend pull , pluse i think its the phatest looking exausht out there for the 337

·
Banned
666 Posts
Re: Milltek or wait for APR to finish their exhaust for the 337???!!??? (337PES)

I am debating over the same thing. APR told me over the phone that their next revision will have something to look forward to (which is due very soon). Then again, they're prolly trying to make a sale

1 - 10 of 10 Posts