VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1/27/03, 12:30pm: Whitefish Bay, just west of Santa Monica on Silverspring Ave. Actually, right in front of Les Moise ski shop. Anyway, lowered GTI DE (yellow) w/ black stripping across the driver side front fender (above the wheel well).
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Anyone have any ideas who this is? Seen it before? Either way, it was a nice looking car.

·
Registered
18,602 Posts
Re: Milwaukee Dub spottings. (TurboJewS4)

quote:[HR][/HR]hey brad, get your bora back yet? I was walkin to the new VW row like a week ago or so and i spotted your car in service parking[HR][/HR]​
Hey bro, I'm actually Brian

No car yet, but that's ok with me since I am driving that nice Envoy

I should call and tell him to take his time, I'm in NO rush!!

·
Banned
285 Posts
Re: Milwaukee Dub spottings. (Bolsen)

hah, sorry. dont know why i called u brad, it was a long day at concours yesterday
incedentally i saw a tech pull your car out of its spot, so maybe you'll get it back sometime soon

·
Registered
18,602 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]hah, sorry. dont know why i called u brad, it was a long day at concours yesterday
incedentally i saw a tech pull your car out of its spot, so maybe you'll get it back sometime soon
[HR][/HR]​
Do you know what part numbers they are using? Are they using the J packs?

·
Banned
285 Posts

I wish i could tell ya the part numbers but I dont know. I DO know that the rental you got was specifically part of the coilpack program. We had so many coilpack failures so quickly that it exhausted our rental/loaner fleet so as a matter of policy we started sending people to Enterprise with VW picking up the tab.

·
Registered
18,602 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]I wish i could tell ya the part numbers but I dont know. I DO know that the rental you got was specifically part of the coilpack program. We had so many coilpack failures so quickly that it exhausted our rental/loaner fleet so as a matter of policy we started sending people to Enterprise with VW picking up the tab.[HR][/HR]​
That's what I kinda heard.
hehe, fine by me!

·
Registered
11,806 Posts

YEa I need to get some new side markers cause the old ones are broke and the side strips are ripped apart and there expensive as all. Cause I was looking for the back piece of plastic for my rear lisence plate and the dealer wanted $70 for it. But I might just put some cheap black moulding or maybe a black stripe to cover the holes.

[Modified by Fst'N'Frs, 5:38 PM 1-29-2003]

·
Registered
292 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]hah, sorry. dont know why i called u brad, it was a long day at concours yesterday
[HR][/HR]​

Do you work at the concours on Silver Spring????

·
Registered
18,602 Posts
Re: Milwaukee Dub spottings. (sasha18T)

quote:[HR][/HR]Yesterday I saw the sickest mkiv gti ever...It was in a garage with the bumper off and the engine all tore apart
[HR][/HR]​
Did you blow it?
Who's got that white and blue Corrado rolling around the north side? I believe it's got white rims and neuspeed stickers. I think he/she works up by that Pick N Save in Mequon.

·
Registered
11,806 Posts

Yea I've seen it twice at that Pick'N'Save but I dont think they work there because they never park in the employee parking and its never there consistently. Also if I remember correctly it has Minn. plates but its been awhile since I've seen it around here.
Do you live in Mequon?

·
Registered
18,602 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Do you live in Mequon?[HR][/HR]​
Jup.
quote:[HR][/HR]Yes i work at the concours on silver spring. What other concours is there?
[HR][/HR]​
I stopped by your desk yesterday. I guess you had just left. Perhaps next time.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.