VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK just post here if you are coming. Lets get a rough estimate. I will update it as often as i can.
GTG will be at hooters in GREENFIELD this SUNDAY (feb 2nd) at 12:30 the address is 7700 W. Layton Ave.
vweuroracer (TJ)+2
HD4LIFE (George)+2
DUBSPORT138 (Brian)
crazysimi (Gary)+1
seako_916 (brett)?
80vwpickup (cody)
ChrisDJ142 (Chris+1-3)
curby (Adam)

[Modified by vweuroracer, 11:52 AM 2-1-2003]

·
Registered
613 Posts
Re: milwaukee hooters gtg. . . READ!! (seako_916)

quote:[HR][/HR]nothing like whitetrash girls at hooters...flat arses...lol[HR][/HR]​
i resent that statement!
.....my girl works at hooters and she's fly.
she made a lil under 30 g's last year.....this is pretty good for hooters!
she's only workin there to pay for college not a five yer plan or anything
but anyway thats why you won't catch me there cause it would be no fun for me cause i already know all the bimbo's and trashy's j/k....btw her name is becky and you can check the arse it's not flat by any means http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
have fun fellas
cheers!

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: milwaukee hooters gtg. . . READ!! (80vwpickup)

im calling them to let them know we are coming, i don think hooters takes reservations. i will call tho.

·
Registered
29,461 Posts
Re: milwaukee hooters gtg. . . READ!! (vweuroracer)

well i just found out that i will not have my car
i guess they don't have a couple of spacers they need to put the tensioner on and can do it with out them. so it will be next week sometime when i get the car http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif so i guess no hooters for me.
but next time for sure

steve

·
Registered
71 Posts
Re: milwaukee hooters gtg. . . READ!! (Blitzkrieg)

i can go too, even though i'm not happy about the whole hooters thing. can't we go to a chipendale's or something?
jk. i'm secure with my sexuality anyway, so bring on the wings!!

carla

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.