VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1961 - 1980 of 1983 Posts

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
It’s actually my least favorite Audi I’ve owned especially since my previous was a b7 s4. The dsg ruins the whole experience for me. unfortunately I have to keep it for a few years but I’m putting coilovers on in few weeks so that will make it at least visually tolerable
I've been driving a stock Mk7.5 GTI since October and I absolutely hate the stock wheels and ride height. As soon as I get my wheels and suspension on I'll start loving the car more haha.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yesssir, i'll be at that one and the McKinley Marina one on July 21st and 28th.

I'll have the panther black 2012 TTRS likely next to a buddies WRX STI and a 1980's Carrera
Lol at this point I’ll assume you’re referring to the show on Sunday July 7th? I’m really aiming to go. Should be me in my ‘18 White Silver GTI and (right now) my buddy’s teal RX8. Dunno that I’ll park with the big kids but I’m definitely trying to go.

Where in Milwaukee are you coming from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
Anyone local have a mk4 golf front bumper for sale? Don't care about color and doesn't need to be perfect, but nothing that's missing every tab and has chunks missing out of it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Don’t know if the owner is even on Vortex but whoever’s got the White Silver Golf Sportwagon in Bay View, cheers to both doing wagon **** and cheers to White Silver!

Also - there’s a Reflex Silver Mk7 GTI that’s pretty low coupled with wheels and exhaust in Bay View (I think) too. Cheers to doing Mk7 stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Lurker...

Question... What other resources are available to view modified VW and Audi cars that are for sale, aside from local and regional for sale vortex threads?

I am looking for something in the Milwaukee area, or close enough to get without a multi-day trip.

Otherwise, I was seeking LE via Google, but no hits within results... Did LE fade?

-DC

·
Registered
243 Posts
Can anyone recommend an automotive locksmith in the Milwaukee area that has the ability to cut and program replacement keys for VAG MQB IMMO 4 keys?
Looking to purchase additional keys for 16 Audi A3 Kessy, 15 Audi A3, 15 Sportwagen Kessy.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Hi

wow this place is dead. Is anyone alive here?
I'm alive, but I don't live in Milwaukee. I have meet a few people over the years in MKE group, so I decided I'd subscribe to this thread. Otherwise, yes the thread does seem to be pretty much dead since everyone went over to FB, so they could create 9,000 different groups covering the same thing forums used to/still do. I hope one day people will return to forums, so it'll be easier to follow people's build threads and so I don't have to see the same question 5 times a day, everyday. 🤪

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Just us zombies here....

I hate FB. Wish the forums were more active...
If any of you zombies wanna make the trip up to Sturgeon Bay this fall, I'm putting on a cruise/gtg. Fall 2021 Cruise/GTG in Sturgeon Bay, WI

All us die hards are right there with you, that Facebook sucks dick and it has just about killed off all activity on all the forums out there, not just the car ones.

It's absolutely ridiculous seeing the same question asked 4 to 5 times a day on some of the groups I'm apart of. If only there was some way of organizing people's posts, so they could see what other people have posted up in the past. 🤦‍♂️😔(n)

1961 - 1980 of 1983 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.