VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I did a search of this forum and the Mini website but I am still quite confused. Everyday on my walk to and from school I pass this black w/ black roof Mini. The car looks the same as a MCS... but the badging on the back says "Cooper X". I also saw another Mini with these same badges on the road the other day. I have never seen this model advertised. Has anyone else seen these? Is this like a super secret limited edition that I have never heard of? Please, enlighten me! I'm just curious if it has a different motor setup, or if it is only interior and accessory differences. I am inclined to believe the latter. Either way, if anyone has any idea about this please post!

Modified by cowboydan at 9:19 AM 7-17-2003

· Registered
709 Posts
Re: Mini Cooper X? (Bartnik)

This is the MINI Cooper eXtreme model released to celebrate Too Fast Too Furious. It comes with a limited edition number plate and factory installed neon washer nozzles, a chain link steering wheel, and the hood scoop has be altered to be non-functional. Also rear drums have been installed with a high style yellow paint job. They are available only with an auto tranny and again production is limited to get one now.

· Registered
2007 Porsche Boxster S, 2014 Audi Q5 S-Line
6,169 Posts
Re: Mini Cooper X? (beerman2000122)

Quote, originally posted by beerman2000122 »
This is the MINI Cooper eXtreme model released to celebrate Too Fast Too Furious. It comes with a limited edition number plate and factory installed neon washer nozzles, a chain link steering wheel, and the hood scoop has be altered to be non-functional. Also rear drums have been installed with a high style yellow paint job. They are available only with an auto tranny and again production is limited to get one now.

that sounds so bad i can't tell if you're kidding or not

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hm, I am about to leave for class right now. I will bring my digital camera, and if it is there I will take a pic for all to see. It really doesn't look like re-badging to me. I am almost positive that isn't the case. beerman: I can't tell if you are being totally sarcastic or not. But I'm pretty sure you are. Either way, expect a picture later if I see the car.

· Registered
11,194 Posts
Re: Mini Cooper X? (beerman2000122)

Quote, originally posted by beerman2000122 »

BWAHAHAHA!!!!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.