VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the girls are havin a candle party tonite at my house, so i have to get away for a few hours, so if you have somethin that needs to worked on or just wanna come on down and hangout and b.s about waterwagens, feel free...
the shop is off hwy 512 and steele street..look for the dubs...

·
Registered
9,189 Posts
Re: MINI GTG TONITE... (Kid Kusu)

quote:[HR][/HR]I can make it if I get Laura to go to the candle party. I'll see if I can work some magic.
[HR][/HR]​
If you cant work some magic with your girl.......can I try?

·
Banned
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: MINI GTG TONITE... (1a3trek)

quote:[HR][/HR]I can make it if I get Laura to go to the candle party. I'll see if I can work some magic.

If you cant work some magic with your girl.......can I try?
[HR][/HR]​
your to short mark..laura said she was a gold digger last night at dinner, and i make more than you , so i get to try first

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Re: MINI GTG TONITE... (MEDEL514)

There goes Ed again using the term "Shop." I don't think a low budget adult film studio should really be called a shop. But, he does lower a few cars there once in a while, so I guess it is still a shop.
The cover name for the "business" is Tacoma Speedometer. If you take the Steele street exit off of 512 and go over the freeway, you'll see it on your left. Eddie is usually "working" with the talent, but you'll definitely see the VW's outside.

[Modified by stock77, 12:25 AM 8-6-2002]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.