VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Returning the car to stock and removing everything. Located in Denver for local pickup.

Cobb Accessport has a crack across the screen, Cobb will repair this for $35 (see "Lens") if it bothers you. It fell off my lap before I had the mount set up. Does not effect the screen.
Includes EQT stage 2 91 tune with burbles, does not have EQT DSG tune from me. Has one that MAY work for you, but did not work for me. Has all stock Cobb maps.
I'd like $800 shipped obo.

Eds Reps mk7.5 GTI headlights. for 2018+ cars. Includes 5500k HID kit. Works flawlessly and in perfect condition. Ran for a few thousand miles.
I'd like $500 and shipping split for these.

ARM
Ultimate Racing catted downpipe, ran for 10k miles, sounds great and includes borla resonator.
I'd like $250 for this, might be willing to ship. Edit: I was incorrect on the brand. Apologies. This is a Golf GTI MK7 / MK7.5 3" Downpipe

accessport.jpeg accessport2.jpeg eds2.jpg eds.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Returning the car to stock and removing everything. Located in Denver for local pickup.

Cobb Accessport has a crack across the screen, Cobb will repair this for $35 (see "Lens") if it bothers you. It fell off my lap before I had the mount set up. Does not effect the screen.
Includes EQT stage 2 91 tune with burbles, does not have EQT DSG tune from me. Has one that MAY work for you, but did not work for me. Has all stock Cobb maps.
I'd like $800 shipped obo.

Eds Reps mk7.5 GTI headlights. Includes 5500k HID kit. Works flawlessly and in perfect condition. Ran for a few thousand miles.
I'd like $500 and shipping split for these.

ARM catted downpipe, ran for 10k miles, sounds great and includes borla resonator.
I'd like $250 for this, might be willing to ship.

View attachment 97060 View attachment 97061 View attachment 97062 View attachment 97063
Are the headlights for a MK7 or MK7.5 GTI?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts