VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have boxed some of the things, and will ship whichever carrier you want at your cost. I do require insurance and signature delivery. Shipping from 97205, if you want to figure out shipping charges. Box sizes listed with item.

- rear disc brake beam + e-brake cables, $100

- freshly rebuilt GC tranny with Peloquin, $800 (basically you're buying the Peloquin)
- freshly rebuilt 1.6, club rabbit engine, $2000
- lightened flywheel/16V sachs pressure plate (club rabbit spec), $200

- steering knuckles, new bearings, new hubs, TIG welded studs, $200

boxed and ready to go, 16x12x11, 29lbs.

- front A-arms with spherical bearings, new VW A-arms, new Meyle balljoints $400

boxed and ready to go, 15x15x6.5, 14lbs

- rear beam spherical bearings, $200

boxed and ready to go, 7x7x5, 3.5lbs

- new non-overflow radiator, 480mm core (18 3/4"), stock size for cars with euro oil cooler (VW PN 171121253G), slimline fan, $100

- side trim, cabby, wide (rubber ridge top and bottom), $50
- Lower body side molding, $25

Pair of solid rotors, ATE brand, $30

Misc gauges, GTI bezel (two oil temp, one oil pressure I believe), $10

Fender flares, non-GTI, $50

Remote mirrors, left and right side, $20
Cabby tan/white roof corner trim, $15

One alternators, remanufactured gasser starter, all Bosch, $10 ea?

The following are metal pieces, I can recycle them but figured I'd put them out there in case someone needs something like this. If you're local and will pick up, I will take pretty much any offer. :)

8v Valve covers, stripped of paint. One has surface rust. Misc aluminum coolant fittings, most bead blasted and clean. $5ea?

Engine to tranny plate, $5

8v engine downpipe to block bracket, $2

rabbit hubs, $10 for the pair

water pump/crankshaft pulleys, $5 for both, one is a double pulley.

old water pump, seems ok, turns smoothly, with pulley, free!

Rear drum spring kit, used Bosch platinum plugs with dielectric grease, headlight pigtail, $10 for the lot.

- bunch of misc parts, come buy something and you can look for other stuff you might want

I'm in Portland OR, would prefer local sale. The reason I got rid of the cabby was that I had zero time to work on it. The corolary is that I have zero time to pack things and ship them. So shipping will be a best effort, as long as it's not too much hassle kind of thing.

All prices OBO, it's spring cleaning time.

-Fab

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Ash tray goes with the dash, sorry I didn't note that originally. Speaker pods are yours for $10 for the set. Want the steering column cover or door handles?
Do you have brown window cranks as well. I could also use the door handle insert cups.

Where are you located?

·
Registered
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All my brown window cranks were broken. I have some black though, but those are easy to come by. Do you want just the insert cups, or the door handle surrounds too?

I'm in Portland, downtown.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
All my brown window cranks were broken. I have some black though, but those are easy to come by. Do you want just the insert cups, or the door handle surrounds too?

I'm in Portland, downtown.
Damn, Portland is a bit out of the way for just some small interior parts. sorry. :banghead:

·
Registered
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TTT, help me make room in my garage, I need to wire it and get sheetrock installed before my building permits expire.

If you're local to PDX and want to drop by to take a look, I'll be around all weekend...

·
Registered
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
found 3 qts castrol GTX 20w50, 2 MANN oil filters with crush washers, a pentosin DOT 4 1L bottle of brake fluid, and 2 more tarantula rims (with worn tires). 3 of the tarantula rims have VW center caps.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.