VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
41 - 60 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
I live on the eastern shore, so i don't get over there very often. Was mad they didn't have any mk3's. hopefully my mk3 will be runnig soon so i could get a pic of them together, even if your car makes mine look 4x4ish.

·
Registered
289 Posts
so i heard people were asking for a rolling shot or two. Here you go for your viewing pleasure.

·
Registered
98 Posts
stack

While the stack is different..... I like the cartoonishness of it...... Being a turbo diesel, it blows smoke and I dont catch any of it in the cab. The floor inside only sits an inch off the ground so I have a good amount of interior space ( even w the tires in the car w you) and it is legal....ish in VA. However it is removable, but it blows in the car just a bit without it. And my girl is a no go on that. ;) it is my daily driver... So I have to smell it all the time. Haha

·
Registered
98 Posts
Sorry about pics..... I just figured out how to post them. Haha im not a computer person..... Im a metal person. :). But.... I got my full sized tires on now, and its gotten over 1000miles on it since it was finished. So everything seems great, and its pretty much done for the time being. :). Just have to put a heater in for our winter vacation, we are driving it to canada..... And it might be too cold. Haha. And i do have a new hood coming.... With out holes for suspension. :)

41 - 60 of 121 Posts