1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***new price***
$500 for motor tranny and all necessary wiring
$600 for rolling rabbit shell
$1000 takes all

PRODUCT INFO: 1st item, 1983 rabbit gti non sunroof with round eye front end conversion shell. comes with 2 sets of fenders front and rear seats and a whole bunch of other goodies inside.
2nd item 2.0l 16v motor pulled from a 1990 manual passat i believe it had 240,000km before i pulled it,and comes with complete wiring harness with ecu.
3rd item 02a tranny from 1990 passat same kms as motor.
CONDITION:rabbit shell is in great shape, it has floors unlike many around. 16v motor ran great when i drove the passat and no gearing issues with the tranny.
PRICE:rabbit shell- $600 firm
2.0l 16v motor- $500 obo
02a 5spd tranny- $200 obo
package deal for all 3 items $1200 firm
CONTACT INFO: shoot me a pm ill get right back to you.
REASON FOR SELLING: i dont have the space for it any more like i use to, and ive decided to pay more attention to my mk5 rabbit.
heres some pics.
motor pics.

tranny pics.

rabbit pics.
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

rabbit doesnt have snowflakes on them now and comes with more interior stuff these are pics from when i was ripping it apart.

Modified by vwgolf_519 at 1:06 PM 8-31-2008

· Registered
4,855 Posts
does it come with doors, hath and hood. what about glass?. asking because I might store it till next summer. oh and I have a diesel setup sitting around, what's the price for just the shell?

· Registered
4,855 Posts
sounds fair enough. NO, sorry. I'm gonna back off right now before I waste any more of your time. sticking to one Rabbit at a time.
Hasan.

· Registered
4,855 Posts
you have some kind of lip for a rabbit? the one that goes under the front bumper. I don't like the rounded off look under the bumper of my caddy of the core support. any thing that'll square it off a bit would be nice. any thing that fits off any mk1.
Hasan.

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: mk1 rabbit shell, 16v motor and tranny (bodimeka)

still $500 i threw the tranny in there to make it a deal but still hasnt sold.. but if you wanna contact me through IM maybe we can discuss somethin and how u mite be picking the motor up or shippin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.