VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi socal girls and boys

I have my freshly painted nonsunroof 1988 Jetta 2 door coupe with tinted windows. VR6 in it with 110000 on the block with a rebuilt head.It has alot of extras like OBDII neuspeed software,MKIV head gasket,Euro Sport 7 1/2lb allu. flywheel,cloned intake that is also gasket matched,new chains guides and tensioners,new rear main seal,sachs clutch,new water pump,new crack pipe,new thermo housing,new G60 radiator,neuspeed wires,custom cold air intake,borla exhaust, with racland coils on xxr 513 wheels with brand new tires ,and r32 control arm bushings.One key opens all the locks and starts the car.The interior is almost perfect with complete matching GTI recaro interior 9.5/10,functioning OBD2 diagnostic port,knee parcel trays,hood struts,Custom gauge bezel to house the Passat VR6 gauge cluster. you may have have seen this car on websites or videos like vagscene and so on.

But I'm ready for something new, I'm looking for a clean montana gti or a swallowtail mk1, I understand that both of those cars are hard to come bye so if you have a clean mk1 or mk2 maybe even a mk3 just PM some pics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.