VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE CAR I BOUGHT HAS A BRAND NEW AXLE LEFT SIDE, THE LAST WASS BROKE DURING RACING. so the guy who i asked told me the reason why i have so much vibration i n1st gear is because of a bad trans mount, but my other friend who works at cfi told me there is nothing the matter with my mount. now the bad after of a couple of days of driving the vibration is losing the bolts to the axle, bear in mind therwe is no loss of power or grindinf, the only thing is when driving a high pitched whistle occurs but when the cluch is depressed the whistle goes away. Also the cluch and fly wheel were just done abount 1 month ago, I have a trans with a quaiffe,cluch net 6puck unsprung cluch , autotechflywheel and 3.94 gears some wone help, i have a appointment this week a cfi to do cams and timing chains so while ther in ther i want this takin care of, any help brother dubbers would be great waterfest is right around the corner and i want to be ready. thanks yo all

·
Registered
11,370 Posts
Re: mk2 vr6 trans question mucho vibiration problem HELP!!! (hs)

Quote, originally posted by hs »
a high pitched whistle occurs but when the cluch is depressed the whistle goes away.

This sounds like the shrill of death my car is experiencing... in my case its a POS non OEM tob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts