VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys.... I'd like to be able to identify my fellow MK2 brothers and sisters at Waterfest. Post here what car you're gonna be rockin or ridin' in.. so we know when we see them!
I'm bringin up my B5 for this show... GTI for h206... BOLO (be on the lookout) for my B5...
here it is.. if you see me.. HOLLER AT ME.

· Registered
14,425 Posts
Re: Mk2er's Going To Waterfest? Post your ride that you're bringing here! (quazar311)

My caar not going to be up and runnin and I dont know if I will have my license by then
. I will probably be in my girls corrado g60 (blue) or my friends stephanies corrado vr6 (black with flake). At least I will be there

· Registered
33 Posts
Re: Mk2er's Going To Waterfest? Post your ride that you're bringing here! (EUROJETTA8V1991)

EUROJETTA8V1991 i am in love with your jetta, one of the nicest i've seen on vortex. my jetta won't be making it to waterfest (needs much work) but i'll be there in my friends 337.

· Registered
6,485 Posts
Re: Mk2er's Going To Waterfest? Post your ride that you're bringing here! (95jettamk3)

Minus the wheels, this is what mine looks like:
My plate says [EVIL VW] now also.

Modified by VWTornado at 1:43 PM 7-16-2003

· Registered
15,431 Posts
Re: Mk2er's Going To Waterfest? Post your ride that you're bringing here! (EUROJETTA8V1991)

Quote, originally posted by EUROJETTA8V1991 »
i dont know how to post a pic but click on my link

Here ya go - I'll post it for you, BTW, nice steering wheel!! I gots the same one. too bad this show is way too far for me to go.

· Registered
17,274 Posts
Re: Mk2er's Going To Waterfest? Post your ride that you're bringing here! (gtivdubkid2)

Showing in stock class. No new pics, cause it's too clean to spoil before the show

· Registered
757 Posts

I'm not showing but, my Red GTI will be in the parking lot!!! So when you see a red GTI.....you'll know it's me or at least one on the hundreds of people who will be there with red MkII GTIs...I could list every exterior mod I have and I bet you could find another one with the same things......I was almost tempted to spray it flay black before I leave

· Registered
5,583 Posts
Re: Mk2er's Going To Waterfest? Post your ride that you're bringing here! (SLAMMEDa2jetta)

Quote, originally posted by SLAMMEDa2jetta »
ill be there im sure yall wont miss me lol

Would you like a Jetta with that bodykit?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.