VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So idk if anyone has done something like this before. But I got the idea from urbandictionary.com. Wanted a start a thread with people's custom definitions related to MK3's. Mine:

MK3 [markh three] Noun 1. Considered one of the best looking Volkswagens ever produced. In production for most of the 90's, it is followed by hardcore enthusiasts and fanboys alike. After simple, yet effective modifications, the MK3 can easily be one of the best looking cars on the road.

Daily'ed [dey-leed] Verb- 1. Refers to a vehicle that is used on a daily basis for commutes and errands
Example: "There is no way I'd ever let my MK3 become a garage queen, my car is daily'ed!" exclaimed Billy.

Wheel Whore [hweel hohr] Noun- 1. Refers to a person who cannot make up their mind of which wheels to run. As soon as said person bolts on a new set of wheels, they become bored with them and trade them off for a fresh set and/or set them aside for later use.

Low [loh] Adj.-1. A state of mind. Term refers to the ride height of one's vehicle, but is a level only achieved by scraping pan and destroying subframe. One cannot consider oneself to be low, but can only be considered so by one's peers.
Example: "I guess we have to change the pan on you're VR again your royal lowness" Billy sighed.

So post some up if you feel like it. Lets keep this thread on track. okgo

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
I feel a sudden urge to post the definition of words like "getta" "jolf" "JTi" "emkaythree" and so on.

Good thread though :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.