VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i know that these e-brake seals are not available from most suppliers but someone has got to be able to get these things. maby stealership? i have a good caliper on the car but the e-brake seal is leaking i have easily enough removed it and would like to instal a new one instead of a salvaged one from a old caliper.

i really can't belive that they do not make these seals in the kits its like im taking crazy pills or something :screwy:. why make a caliper rebuild kit with only two seals for a caliper that has three?! seems half assed if you ask me.

well if anyone knows any hot gossip about this topic i would really appreciate any and all help :beer: :thumbup:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well mine was leaking but has now been fixed, replaced the seal with one from a seized caliper.

i just can't believe that the seals are not available. i mean they are easily disassembled there is no reason a full rebuild kit couldn't be produced. just my $0.02 i guess

my problems fixed cheers :beer: some one should get on producing that kit :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.