VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I picked up a 2003 24v VR6, but it runs very rich, and I cannot figure out why. I have no codes, scanned to see and got nothing. I also cleaned the maf and ran it again with no improvement (I have not ran the car with this unplugged though). Seems like the 02 sensor was replaced (I was given an old one with the parts box). Really trying to figure out without taking it in and admitting defeat of myself and my wallet.

· Registered
947 Posts
Hello! I picked up a 2003 24v VR6, but it runs very rich, and I cannot figure out why. I have no codes, scanned to see and got nothing. I also cleaned the maf and ran it again with no improvement (I have not ran the car with this unplugged though). Seems like the 02 sensor was replaced (I was given an old one with the parts box). Really trying to figure out without taking it in and admitting defeat of myself and my wallet.
Are you using a generic scanner or a VCDS (which you should have if you own a Volkswagen)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.