VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to possibly sell my R32 seats if the price is right. Like new, basically mint condition half leather front and rear. No rips, 1 small stain on the rear passenger seat, but I’m sure I can get it out.
Grille Mesh Rectangle Grey Carbon

Comfort Chair Armrest Head restraint Motor vehicle

No pictures of the front yet as I live in Alaska and it’s cold as balls outside and they’re still in the car.

DM for inquiry

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Updated pictures of the rear seats(Will have pictures of fronts soon)
Chair Rectangle Tints and shades Comfort Wood

Automotive design Personal luxury car Automotive exterior Bumper Tints and shades

Product Automotive design Comfort Luggage and bags Grey

Furniture Chair Comfort Automotive design Armrest

Brown Furniture Rectangle Luggage and bags Chair

Rear driverside is the upright pictures, Passenger side are the upside down. Small stain was removed and all were cleaned.

Noticed that there is infact a small bit of damage where the large back portion of the passenger seat slides in to it's holder, but it is not seen when seats are mounted in car.
Automotive tire Finger Ear Rim Audio equipment

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Images of the fronts. Sorry for the kinda poor quality, my phone camera isn't great and neither was the lighting. Will try and pull them out of the car tomorrow for better pictures

Automotive lighting Comfort Automotive design Automotive exterior Chair

Tints and shades Head restraint Automotive design Car seat Comfort

Car Automotive lighting Steering part Vehicle Motor vehicle

Peripheral Input device Automotive design Gadget Personal luxury car

Vehicle Automotive design Input device Personal luxury car Peripheral

Vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Motor vehicle Grey

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive tire Grey

Automotive lighting Automotive design Grey Rectangle Automotive exterior

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Post in the classifieds.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looking to possibly sell my R32 seats if the price is right. Like new, basically mint condition half leather front and rear. No rips, 1 small stain on the rear passenger seat, but I’m sure I can get it out. View attachment 150971
View attachment 150970

No pictures of the front yet as I live in Alaska and it’s cold as balls outside and they’re still in the car.

DM for inquiry
For some reason it won’t let me DM you but how much are you wanting to sell them for? Try DMing me

·
Registered
1 Posts
Updated pictures of the rear seats(Will have pictures of fronts soon) View attachment 151529
View attachment 151527
View attachment 151531
View attachment 151530
View attachment 151528

Rear driverside is the upright pictures, Passenger side are the upside down. Small stain was removed and all were cleaned.

Noticed that there is infact a small bit of damage where the large back portion of the passenger seat slides in to it's holder, but it is not seen when seats are mounted in car. View attachment 151534
If they are really as nice as you say they are I'd pay $1000 for the set.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts