VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
picked up my gti a little over a year ago on my 17th birthday. the car had around 75k miles and had just had the timing belt and water pump replaced. i know no one wants to read so ill post some pics!

this was the first day i had the car

the next thing i did was order a new grille

a couple months of owning the car i found a GHL turbo back exhaust for $300, i was planning on lowering it before buying exhaust but i couldn't pass up this deal!

next came raceland ultimos, and a scratch on my iphone camera lens so sorry for crappy pics.

some time after lowering the car i got a revo stage 2 tune, havent had any complaints so far. also i lost the grille and put the stock back on.

my first CEL!:laugh::laugh:

i picked up a set of sawblades and rattle canned them white, dont hate. ohh, also got some glass headlight lenses, and a hood bra!

oh yeah somewhere in there i also got some matching amber side markers, and a 20th lip that i got for a good price off a local forum!

first time getting towed!! lol

took the sawblades off to sell once my car got outta the shop to try to get some money for the repairs, and i fishbowled my car.

a couple months ago i went on a trip to florida, the night i came back i was going to check my schedule for work and i cracked my oil pan..

i ordered the ecs hybrid pan kit and put that on, luckly i got a lot of money for graduation so i didnt really get set back much.

got a gift in the mail:eek:

dont get your hopes up, theyre only nues. :laugh:

i just graduated from highschool and my parents bought me a good camera so i could stop taking pictures with my iphone! lol

i went to a car meet over the weekend and got some good pics of my car. this is the first time ive taken pics so go easy with the criticism!

it was a long ride, need to get fenders pulled a little in rear

heres an attempted roller of my friend that rolled to the meet with me

heres a couple more from the meet this weekend

i will be trying to update this as much as possible. i work a minimum wage job at a grocery store so funds are limited, but most of my money goes to my car!
let me know what you guys think, and if you wanna follow me on instagram my username is mk4max

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
258 Posts
apparently that s5's wheels got stolen...:thumbdown::thumbdown:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks good :thumbup:
thanks!
remove bra and sell it to me:):thumbup:
already sold man, sorryyy
apparently that s5's wheels got stolen...:thumbdown::thumbdown:
yeah they got stolen at the service center at the audi dealership! suckss:thumbdown:
love when i see sawblades mounted the wrong direction....:mad: looks clean now though!:beer:
i love it too!:laugh: but tires were mounted backwards so i jsut kept them like that:thumbup:
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
looks like its working itself out. I usually find all the rotiforms to be "played" but your pulling them off :thumbup:
thanks, always good to hear that:thumbup: trying to make some decisions on next wheels.

havent updated in a while. car is in the body shop getting hail damage taken care off, and front bumper completely redone:D insurance gave me a good chunk of change to get the hail damage fixed.

got some more good stuff in the mail

thanks for the skittles bfi:screwy:

picked these up tonight for a good price off a local forum

heres a pic of the car the night before i took it to the shop. had to raise the front a little cause when i took it to the shop to get the estimate i couldnt even drive to the main entrance. lol

next week ill be putting on the bfi stage 1 motor mounts, a forged tip, and replacing front 15mm spacers with 17.5mm spacers! will take pics as soon as i get my car back on saturday morning!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
back with some new pictures! fresh outta the body shop

DSC_0079 by mmaxduncan, on Flickr

DSC_0075 by mmaxduncan, on Flickr

DSC_0080 by mmaxduncan, on Flickr

went to a show last weekend, pics are not by me.

my mk44 by mmaxduncan, on Flickr

my mk43 by mmaxduncan, on Flickr

my mk42 by mmaxduncan, on Flickr

and my favorite

my mk4 by mmaxduncan, on Flickr

got my motor mounts on, go rid of most of my axle bind. i will be going lower in the front once i get motor mount spacers. pulled my rear perches and lowered the front alittle more. funds are limited cause i wrecked my moms car trying to drift on a dirt road.. lol

next things on the list are mm spacers, hatch shave, retrofitted headlights, and get my ugly single tip exhaust tip replaced with a dual tip.

dont forget to follow me on instagram! mk4max

1 - 20 of 285 Posts