VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Banned
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There have been several forum members hounding me to prepare a comprehensive list of all the different dash and console trim options for the new Golf, Jetta and Eos.

Here it is, but please do not use it for evil...

I am also working on a pricing matrix that will allow enthusiasts to mix and match parts to their hearts content. We will stock some of the basic kits and can special order others depending on the component combiations.
Wood Versions

Metal Versions

Painted Versions

Modified by OEMpl.us at 9:26 AM 2-12-2009

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
Re: (joe13472000)

Quote, originally posted by joe13472000 »
Thanks. A switch from the fake Aluminum to a dark wood trim for my Jetta Value Edition sounds appealling.

x2.... i can't wait to see pics and break out the charge card (again... damn paypal's going to think i'm laundering money through oempl.us)

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Re: Mk5 Worldwide Interior Trim Options (OEMpl.us)

Nice... I been wanting to get some of the dark wood trim in my car. I've seen it available for the Passat but not the Jetta. Looking forward to seeing the pricing. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
909 Posts

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Can't wait to see the photo's!!!!
Yes, some wood would be nice! (hopefully something your wife doesn't have to say
)

·
Banned
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Mk5 Worldwide Interior Trim Options (nastybags)

We booked a studio for the end of the month and should have the photos ready to share shortly after that... package pricing will be done this weekend.
Quote, originally posted by Todeshandler »
I'd kill for some piano black trim.... but of course it's not offered... oh well guess i just got sand and paint my own parts

You can get the dash and ashtray in Piano, then match your door inserts to that...

Modified by OEMpl.us at 5:03 PM 9-14-2006

·
Registered
42,789 Posts

Quote, originally posted by OEMpl.us »
We booked a studio for the end of the month and should have the photos ready to share shortly after that... package pricing will be done this weekend.
You can get the dash and ashtray in Piano, then match your door inserts to that...

Modified by OEMpl.us at 5:03 PM 9-14-2006

You're the new TMTuning, Rich.

For the MkIV, they were the only one that had all of the obscure trim patterns.

·
Registered
8,024 Posts

Quote, originally posted by OEMpl.us »
We booked a studio for the end of the month and should have the photos ready to share shortly after that... package pricing will be done this weekend.Modified by OEMpl.us at 5:03 PM 9-14-2006

Nice, I can't wait for pricing

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
Re: (Invalid ID)

Quote, originally posted by Invalid ID »
I cant wait for the pics either!

mee too, i'm already thinking of the possibilities.
Rich are you gong to stock the trim removal tool as well?

1 - 20 of 117 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.