VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2013 MK6 Gti. I need the front chrome vw emblem (with backing and clips)

I want to know if a MK6 Jetta sedan VW front emblem will work? The GTI and Jetta VW Emblems have different part numbers. I did some reading and found that a GTI/Golf/Jetta Sportwagen all have the same part number but the Jetta sedan has a different part number. Curious if I can get a jetta sedan VW badge to work on my GTI?

Long story short, the VW Jetta Sedan Emblem is half the cost of the GTI specific emblem and I want to know If they are interchangeable?

Thanks!

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have a 2013 MK6 Gti. I need the front chrome vw emblem (with backing and clips)

I want to know if a MK6 Jetta sedan VW front emblem will work? The GTI and Jetta VW Emblems have different part numbers. I did some reading and found that a GTI/Golf/Jetta Sportwagen all have the same part number but the Jetta sedan has a different part number. Curious if I can get a jetta sedan VW badge to work on my GTI?

Long story short, the VW Jetta Sedan Emblem is half the cost of the GTI specific emblem and I want to know If they are interchangeable?

Thanks!
No, the Jetta SportWagen is actually a Golf wagon. It was called this in Europe and it was "fixed" in the US for the Mk7 Golf wagon. The front end is completely different to the sedan.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts