VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title says i have a mk6 mfsw wheel in my mk4. currently the horn and airbag are hooked up. trying to get the buttons to work the best possible. this ( The Shopping Cart's --Build Thread-- ) post was alot of help but as you can see in the the below picture the left side board does not match whats in the instructions. can anyone help me figure out what i need to do to get the buttons to work? or should i just wire it up per the instructions and see what happens?
Circuit component Road surface Sleeve Asphalt Motor vehicle
Circuit component Asphalt Passive circuit component Road surface Hardware programmer

Attachments

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
also is there another steering wheel with cruise control on the wheel? my old mfsw had cc on the wheel so now i dont have cruise at all. i thought about putting it back on the stalk but i heard issues about doing that...

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
also i figured out that the board that he uses in the post i linked has the controller in the bottom center of the wheel that the two boards connect to. mine apparently its built into the left side board... so now i gotta either figure out what to change there or just get a left side board like he has...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts