VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the part numbers for the MK7.5 Golf R Euro Spec LED headlights? I am looking for the clear side marker version that is not available in the US.

·
Registered
659 Posts
+1 on this. Dynamic LED tails & headlights would really update the MK7. I can live without the digital dash. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The headlights won't fit. Different fender design

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I know that the MK7.5 headlights won't fit the MK7. This would be a swap of the stock US MK7.5 headlights for the Euro versions with clear side markers on a 2018 MK7.5 Golf R.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I know that the MK7.5 headlights won't fit the MK7. This would be a swap of the stock US MK7.5 headlights for the Euro versions with clear side markers on a 2018 MK7.5 Golf R.
Email Natalja at e-acca she might have the 2018 European part # already, i dont think anyones swapped them yet (and posted haha).

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
5G1941077C
5G1941078C

for PR-CODE 8IX
The numbers that I found were 5G2941060C and 5G2941059C, but I have not been able to verify if those are indeed the correct ones. What does PR-CODE 8IX mean?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Email Natalja at e-acca she might have the 2018 European part # already, i dont think anyones swapped them yet (and posted haha).
I have been in contact with Natalja but she didn't have the part numbers since they are so new. I tried a search on e-acca for both the 5G2941060C/5G2941059C and the 5G1941077C/5G1941078C but didn't get any hits. Cars245.com has the latter part numbers for sale though at $845 a pop. I will send those numbers to Natalja and see if she can source them too.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
I have been in contact with Natalja but she didn't have the part numbers since they are so new. I tried a search on e-acca for both the 5G2941060C/5G2941059C and the 5G1941077C/5G1941078C but didn't get any hits. Cars245.com has the latter part numbers for sale though at $845 a pop. I will send those numbers to Natalja and see if she can source them too.
Those are just housings. Who is to say our parts can transfer over? $845 is not expensive, if our stuff works on them.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Nice humble brag... it would be much appreciated if you shared your source GreekSpec2! Do you know if the part numbers that you provided are suitable for right-hand traffic and are plug-n-play compatible with the NA MK7.5 R? I haven't been able to figure out if the R has its own model specific headlights or if they are the same as other MK7.5 Golf models.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
I worked for Audi of America for 25years as parts I think I know correct number thank god I order my Euro parts direct at cost no middle men
I worked for Audi too, parts dept. I know YOU or your dealership cannot order direct from outside of US/Canada. You are only able to order from specific hubs and NAR dealerships. Now, YOU having a friendship with a ROW dealership and them hooking you up (I call BS on getting anything at cost) is another story. I had a VW/Audi dealership connection, until I stopped buying from them and reselling in the US.

I like these people, you can ask for help and info.

http://autohaus-neu.com

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
if you know the SUPPLY CHAIN ANAYLST,PARTS LOGISTICS they are in charge of inputting parts into the data base for sale regardless of what country the dealer is....I'm sure you knew that......so yes it has been done but is a pain and takes months for an invoice to show up and anyone working in the industry pays cost if your not then I don't know what to tell you, now for Mercedes Euro parts way easier and yes still dealer cost not to brag but some of the hidden DTM AMG and SLK Black series parts in there system was inputted thanks to me and there Supply Chain analyst in Atlanta, GA ....I have used ROW dealers or even tuning shops over the years to get what Euro parts I need from Automotive to even personal and I've built myself a network over the years... I even paid dealer invoice on the Golf R I drive not bragging but just correcting information....SO LIKE THEY SAY IT'S WHO AND WHAT YOU KNOW!
Now you are side stepping and talking about a whole different situation/beast.
Dealers pays cost, employee's 'normally' do not, unless the GM or PM allows it.
Lowest I got was 5% above cost (normally half of list/msrp).

Can your dealership order the mk7 Euro LED tail lights for resale? No.

You own a dealership? No, so you can only buy stuff like the rest of us. Legal or illegal (VAG rules).

Cool, you have access to ETKA, and provide the PR info relative to the lights, NAR and ROW.

So, what are the Golf R 7.5 housing part numbers that are sold in German sold Golf R's, since you have access to such info, why haven't you provided it, as an enthusiat and a forum member? ALL of our housing parts match the mk7.5 german golf r headlamps? I don't think so, led vs xenon.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
HUH you make no sense, the member asked for the Euro LED headlamp part number that is the direct replacement for a NAR car and I gracefully provided the part number you asked for....I'm not a VAG enthusiast no more really I only bought my 2017 Golf R for my commuter to work since I own other BMW's and Mercedes as my enthusiast car.....
You missed my point, but any way, why are you a member since 2009?
Personally, I would like people like you to become an enthusiast, since you did enlist here and you did pick a VW over a BMW as your DD, when you could have picked a BMW, and you can be of help...

5g1941077c
5g1941078c
Yeah, I listed a link (first) several post above with info on those pn's, one could go from there, either via e-acca or through a german store or dealership.

Now, how about pn's for the digital cluster, 9" screen, and the glove box unit? Just kidding. :thumbup:

I miss my access to ETKA/ELSA... :/

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Discover Pro 9.2" screen 5G6919606B PR-code ER3 NAR Radio $968 msrp only one available at Ajax PDC in Toronto otherwise do a Red Order Back order without a vin and it should come in 15-30 days from Germany RTC
Red/Critical lol, blast from my past. Been on here since 2004, bought a 2004 BMP R32 with cloth, did a DIY HPA turbo install in may 2007, been booted from here probably a dozen times, now 45 and getting my ti++ies in a twist is so played out, since my immortality and arrogance have completely lost its breath :rolleyes:

Owned two mk4 bmp r32s, 1 mk6 r, 2 mk7 r's... so many alh tdi golfs as well. My 1st vw was a 97 vr6 gti, red with black cloth, then a white with tan leather/covert 1999 mits spyder gst, 2000 limited tahoe (black of course), silver/black 2002 alh golf gls tdi, then the .:R saga...

·
Registered
11,453 Posts
For you guys who want to spend gobs of money just to get rid of a side marker light - you should find a trading partner in Europe and just swap. Those guys have always wanted those side markers, going back at least to the Mk3 days. Why? Only reason I can come up with is good old human nature - wanting what we do NOT have, because it's different.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
For you guys who want to spend gobs of money just to get rid of a side marker light - you should find a trading partner in Europe and just swap. Those guys have always wanted those side markers, going back at least to the Mk3 days. Why? Only reason I can come up with is good old human nature - wanting what we do NOT have, because it's different.
7.5 HL's are more than the side reflectors, look at a youtube video, the drl's are bicolored, white normal, yellow turning signal and led vs xenon. I dont want them though. 9.2" screen hell yeah...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Grass is always greener on the other side

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
there are three different LED headlights for the MK7.5 the PR-code 8IX is what the NAR cars came with so these are just housings and you transfer the ballast, modules and bulbs over and code if needed

PR-8IT..LED headlamps

PR-8IX ...LED headlamps with cornering light (separate daytime running lights with special class-A surface) NAR market came with this and ROW

PR-8IU...LED headlamps with variable light distribution.......ROW
So which code do I need if I want clear side markers on an NAR MK7.5 Golf R?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts