1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
that's awesome. Can't afford these pretty lights though

·
Registered
610 Posts
I just wanted to let you know that clicking on your shopping link triggered a Symantec virus warning on that page!! Please check the integrity of your shopping site asap!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Also an FYI to anyone interested in these, they are barely visible during the day due to them being tinted. I have them and yes they were simple to install and do look really cool....at night :sly:
Thanks for the info, this was my exact quest, I was going to ask !

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
660 Posts
Also an FYI to anyone interested in these, they are barely visible during the day due to them being tinted. I have them and yes they were simple to install and do look really cool....at night :sly:
Good info. Not sure why DAP isn't looking into the problem. Too much rice?

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Good info. Not sure why DAP isn't looking into the problem. Too much rice?
I don't understand the "rice" comment :screwy: as this product is made by a German company AND, dynamic blinking is OEM on a lot of newer German cars. A new Audi A4 was in front of me the other day and had Dynamic turn signals. And I don't see how DAP would fix the problem, they are a distributor not a manufacture :sly:. Lack of visibility during the day is kinda annoying yes, am I gonna uninstall these because of it, NO.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I don't understand the "rice" comment :screwy: as this product is made by a German company AND, dynamic blinking is OEM on a lot of newer German cars. A new Audi A4 was in front of me the other day and had Dynamic turn signals. And I don't see how DAP would fix the problem, they are a distributor not a manufacture :sly:. Lack of visibility during the day is kinda annoying yes, am I gonna uninstall these because of it, NO.
Decreased visibility and safety because someone thinks it "looks like and Audi" = rice

·
Registered
165 Posts
Decreased visibility and safety because someone thinks it "looks like and Audi" = rice
What visibility? Because the OEM ones were in your face clear? They're almost as bad as the dynamics in daytime and worse than these at night, so again...what visibility?

I think you just really want to say rice :laugh::facepalm:

·
Registered
660 Posts
What visibility? Because the OEM ones were in your face clear? They're almost as bad as the dynamics in daytime and worse than these at night, so again...what visibility?

I think you just really want to say rice :laugh::facepalm:
Anyone who can't tell the difference in visibility between aftermarket jank and our OEM lights needs to get their eyes checked. :wave:

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
I don't think it makes my car look like and Audi. If I wanted to look like an Audi I'd buy/drive one :screwy:. I was just stating that the newer vehicle have them. It's not like the blinkers in the mirrors are the only ones on the damn cars so I highly doubt it decreases safety. But whatever, you want some soy sauce for your rice? :laugh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.