VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just happend to come across a few of these bad boys and decided to pick up a bunch...So far these are the only colors i could find and only GTI's doors and hatch open on them...If Interested, selling for $20. shipped, IM me for paypal+shipping info, first come first serve...

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: MKlll GTI Toy Cars, check em... (DRC INC)

i not tryin to rip anyone, because by the time i buy it, go to the ups store, ship it out and put gas in my car im not making that much, plus its a collectable item, where else you gonna find these? and you can customize them if you want to match your car or whatever floats your boat ya know... if ya think $20 is too much for my time spent then ya dont got to get one...just looking out for people who might be interested in them...thanks...

·
Registered
12,154 Posts
Re: MKlll GTI Toy Cars, check em... (GreenGolflll)

20 is reasonable, ive bought numerous GTi's varients and lots of cabrios and spent anywhere from 15 to 25 for them,
and what kind of boxes are they in, i usually try to get the official VW boxes ones

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Re: MKlll GTI Toy Cars, check em... (OnelowcabriO)

Dude, you can get those in Albertsons (if they still have them) for $5.99....I bought me one and painted it in same color as my car.....$20 my a$$... http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (OrionShadow)

if $20s to expensive for someone then dont buy it, their not driving around to get them and mail em out eaither, so whatever...
and like you said "if they still have them" which they dont becuase its a rare car model to find...

Modified by GreenGolflll at 9:47 PM 9-27-2004

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Re: MKlll GTI Toy Cars, check em... (GreenGolflll)

you can get the nicer schabak or wiking that are way more detailed for around the same price

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.