VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i know this should be posted in the mkV forum... but i only come here so im showing it to you. (modified to remove location) (see reply post)

oh... and although im pretty sure that they havent been released in the us, if im an idiot and they have i live under a rock and dont pay attention to new vw's.

Modified by Anhizer at 12:09 AM 2-17-2004

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Re: mkv sighting *off corrado content* (Anhizer)

That's not a VW. It's actually one of these with a VW emblem on there...

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: mkv sighting *off corrado content* ([email protected])

heh yeah. im not a big fan of the mkV's either. but sure enough it was a mkV. my g/f started snapping pictures and they girl who was driving it looked at us funny and sped up. she got caught in traffic but quickly merged off the freeway... oh and antoher car i saw, when i was at pebble beach i saw a maybach driving around. i went nuts.

·
Registered
90 VW Corrado, 02 Audi allroad, 96 BMW 318ti, 03 VW GTI 20th, 21 Jeep Gladiator
7,532 Posts
Re: mkv sighting *off corrado content* ([email protected])

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
That's not a VW. It's actually one of these with a VW emblem on there...

you're joking right.
the first two pics look like the mkv and nothing like that civic. i'm still undecided if i like the mkv. i'll need to see one i person.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts

proabably didn't want you taking pics of it;
I remember when someone posted pics of the new maximas from when they caught a nissan employee out with one at a grocery store one time;

she said just don't let anyone know where the pics were taken or who was driving it;

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Re: mkv sighting *off corrado content* (Seis)

Must be a test car ... the 4 door MKV looks a lot better than the 2 door
version.

·
Super Moderator
16,372 Posts

Nice looking Mazda 3......

·
Registered
29,608 Posts
Re: mkv sighting *off corrado content* (Mr King)

ya'll try to hard. Just goto mexico or europe and you see all kinds of cars that aren't out here from the various groups.
mk6 polo's n stuff lupo's lotta neato schtuff driving around already.
its $263 from atlanta to amsterdam non-stop until april

paris had probably the best collage of cars
check this
http://ls1turd.com/videos/funn....mpeg

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
MK5 Golf does look just like a Civic Si.
And dont worry, this is the only forum on the Vortex as far as I am concerned too.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
6,631 Posts
Re: mkv sighting *off corrado content* (dubfanatic)

Quote, originally posted by dubfanatic »
And dont worry, this is the only forum on the Vortex as far as I am concerned too.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

that's a shame, you should look around a little more this forum is for bodykits and rims

new civics and mk5s look similar. unfortunetely, they are both ass ugly.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Re: mkv sighting *off corrado content* (itchyG60)

Quote, originally posted by itchyG60 »

that's a shame, you should look around a little more this forum is for bodykits and rims

Well, when I say that I mean that I consider this forum to be my most frequented area on the Vortex. This is generally the first one I check in the morning, because my interest currently is my Corrado. But to be perfectly honest with you, I frequent the Corrado/C Classifieds, G2/J2, G2/J2 Classifieds, 12V VR6, Midwest, and The Car Lounge. Im sorry that you only click on the body kit and rim threads
. I drive a Corrado why would that make me want to hang out with the MKIV guys??.......There is plenty to roll your eyes at in every forum on the website, you should know that already. If you see a thread worth rolling your eyes at, then don’t enter it. That’s my policy and it works well. I think there is plenty to learn in the Corrado forum and when I see something non-Corrado related out in real life, I always think to post it here because this is where I recognize the most screen names. And while I'll give you that the content in this forum can be a little weak at times, first think about the fact that the Corrado has been analyzed beyond logical analysis. What did you think was going to happen? However, ff you think that this forum only discusses body kits and wheels then I think you don’t come here enough.

·
Registered
6,631 Posts
Re: mkv sighting *off corrado content* (dubfanatic)

Quote, originally posted by dubfanatic »

Well, when I say that I mean that I consider this forum to be my most frequented area on the Vortex. This is generally the first one I check in the morning, because my interest currently is my Corrado. But to be perfectly honest with you, I frequent the Corrado/C Classifieds, G2/J2, G2/J2 Classifieds, 12V VR6, Midwest, and The Car Lounge. Im sorry that you only click on the body kit and rim threads
. I drive a Corrado why would that make me want to hang out with the MKIV guys??.......There is plenty to roll your eyes at in every forum on the website, you should know that already. If you see a thread worth rolling your eyes at, then don’t enter it. That’s my policy and it works well. I think there is plenty to learn in the Corrado forum and when I see something non-Corrado related out in real life, I always think to post it here because this is where I recognize the most screen names. And while I'll give you that the content in this forum can be a little weak at times, first think about the fact that the Corrado has been analyzed beyond logical analysis. What did you think was going to happen? However, ff you think that this forum only discusses body kits and wheels then I think you don’t come here enough.

there are good topics now and then, thats why i'm here.
but you're right, i usually try to stay away unless something from here comes up in search.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Anhizer »

not a big mkv fan. call me old fashioned but i will always be loyal to the a2

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Re: mkv sighting *off corrado content* (Corradoman8)

Maybe it will look cooler as they come out with body packages and new wheels for it. You never know. I still Like the MK4 better But I have not seen the MK5 in person.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts