VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone rocking these on the vehicles? A bunch of people on this board say they are "played out". I personally, have never seen them on anyones car in person (except for one car at waterfest) and never see anyone with them on this board. I think they look sexy as hell on the golf/gtis.

·
Registered
22,003 Posts
Re: MM Evo's (Defton613)

actually alot of people have them.. you cant expect people to fill in within 10 minutes.. simmer down.. what size do you want.. what color car.. this is one of the more popular wheel choices.

·
Registered
22,003 Posts
Re: MM Evo's (Defton613)

quote:[HR][/HR]im thinking about getting 18s for my black golf...either those or kahn rsr's...pics anyone?[HR][/HR]​

okay so you want black golf's can do..

19's

keep in mind when people say that these MM's are played out it isnt just vw's which i have for alot of other colors as well.. but also for other cars.. in my college town there are plenty of honda's, lex coupes, riced out bmw's and a few others sporting them..

·
Registered
247 Posts
Re: MM Evo's (JettJagwar II)

These wheels only look nice when they are 18's or 19's. You can tell the difference in visual impact when you compare the 2 Golf's above, the darker one seems to have 19's and the silver one's have 17's...the 17's don't fill the arches as well as the 19's do. Who cares if they are played out, this is your car and style it the way you want too!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts