VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
21,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me try this again since my last one was locked because the title was not specific enough.

I have since found out that there is a MN Sport Compact Meet Saturday at noon. Anyone here planning on going?
(is that better mods?)

· Registered
10,798 Posts
Re: MN Sport Compact Meet? (VikingVR6GTI)

LOL he lets a thread discussing street racing and organization of it go, yet locks yer thread cuz the title is wrong? LOL!
I have no interest in the MNSC meets, too much asianstuff for my taste.
I'm sure Meats will be there, as he's a mod over at MNSC

· Registered
21,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: MN Sport Compact Meet? (LilGolf18T)

Quote, originally posted by LilGolf18T »
too much asianstuff for my taste.
I'm sure Meats will be there, as he's a mod over at MNSC

...............which is why I posted my original post to Meats in the first place. But "that's what IM is for" but at the same time I wanted to know if anyone else here is planning on going.
As far as too much Asian stuff, unfortunately, "Asian stuff" is what makes up a very large portion of the sport compact class. The last meet I went to, there was a pretty wide variety of stuff there (Asian, German, American, new, old, you name it) and lots of cool cars and cool people to BS with, so I think I will head out to this one too. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
21,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: MN Sport Compact Meet? (1QUIKVR)

I will be doing both. A buddy of mine will be there with his 'Cuda and Charger. I am going there after the sport compact thing on Saturday and maybe for a while on Sunday too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.