VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have a FWD car right now. I'm haveing some major problems with mods down the line. For example lets say i turbo my VR6. I'm going to be looking at some major wheel spin at the track. There is always slicks but then it kinda defeats the purpose of a fwd car.
Rwd cars are great for power but also have that slipping issue plus were i am you can't drive them in the winter. They are great for power though.
Then i look at the AWD cars out there and i saw heh these would be perfect to mod (3000 gt vr4. audi s4, talon tsi, eclipse etc)
But i look at these potentiable super cars and see nothing but problems. drivetrains, turbos, transmision they all have some kind of major flaw.
So what i am basically getting to is how do you mod a car to be perfect?
Also what kind of problems do WRX's have other than not having the best interior

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Mod ability issues with cars FWD AWD RWD (John Mc)

Yeh i was leaning more audi because my friend has a 2000 S4 but then i hear turbos always break and transmisiions arn't great.
What does everyone think about the Lancer Evo VII?? I sawone in person this weekend and its one sick car. Also are there drivetrain issues with WRX as well?
Because the WRX looks like down the line it could have some massive potential.
As for the RWD for some reason i can't picute myself driving a supra in the spring/summer then pimping a ford fiesta in the winter lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts