VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A son has decided to tape his mother as he takes her on a ride on his brand new 1250WHP Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo by Underground Racing.

The result is really funny. She can't really handle the speed and freaks out.

Check the video

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
This video blows! The guy can't even drive... he's obviously in over his head.:thumbdown:

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
As cheesy as the video may seem Robert is a really nice guy. Self made entrepreneur and has done everything on his own. I give him a lot of credit being so young and being able to live out what most people dream. He's the founder of Razzi.me it's a photo sharing website similar to photobucket along with some other projects. This should give inspiration to many to what is possible with very little investment. He's a prime example.

:beer:

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
As cheesy as the video may seem Robert is a really nice guy. Self made entrepreneur and has done everything on his own. I give him a lot of credit being so young and being able to live out what most people dream. He's the founder of Razzi.me it's a photo sharing website similar to photobucket along with some other projects. This should give inspiration to many to what is possible with very little investment. He's a prime example.

Congratulations, he deserves credit for sure. :thumbup: Now he should spend some of that money on proper driving technique lessons, other than having a heavy foot every once in awhile to perk up his mommy.

·
Registered
'17 Golf R
13,582 Posts
:laugh:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts

Or delusions of grandeur, whichever come first.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts